1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Very proud Cowboys fan tonight

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,462 Messages
    6,029 Likes Received
    It wasn't perfect but nonetheless I feel a great sense of pride and happiness about this team that I haven't felt since opening night. Let's keep it up.
  2. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,827 Messages
    1,598 Likes Received
    Sure did feel good to watch them kick the Eagles *****. Rough outing for a few players but hopefully this team is able to stack a few wins together
  3. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,048 Messages
    524 Likes Received
    Sorry we had a couple lucky bounces. I dont feel any better about this team than I did before this game.

In fact this is only going to add to Jerry's delusional thought process about heading in the right direction.
  4. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,946 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    Anytime we beat Philly it feels good. I hate them more than any team in sports. So I'm always happy to beat them.
  5. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,730 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
    ;) The Cowboys played a good game tonight. Special teams and the defense won this game. And, at the end, Garrett did a good job with his timeouts.

It's a good thing that Jerry Jones could not go to the game. Poor fool, the Cowboys would have lost.

:star:
  6. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,565 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I have no idea how miserable you must be and why you would even watch. If you can not even enjoy a win that we made big plays, knocked Vick and Avant out the game, and most likely ended their season and Reid's career in Philly than, oh forget it.
  7. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,446 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    Cowboys winning this game = meh
  8. SWG9

SWG9 Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    How can you not be happy with this win?

A win over Cleveland next week means we're within a game of first in the east. At the very least, we'll be playing meaningful football in November and December, I'd rather that than the season over by Thanksgiving.
  9. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I'm with ya OP.
  10. JPostSam

JPostSam Well-Known Member

1,042 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    it's better to win than to lose, that's for sure.

and it was great to see those special teams and defensive turnovers breaks go our way for a change.

but there were also some very worrisome signs. our offensive line was abysmal, for instance.

garrett talks about how "this is a process," and i'm not sure this game tells us much about where this team is in the process.
  11. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,160 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    I think relieved is a better emotion right now, we are still 4-5, and did a lot of things wrong today
  12. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,446 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    Proud of a not top 20 team wow just wow
  13. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,730 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
    Patience, grasshopper...it's a long season and things can change.
  14. panchucko

panchucko We have a pretty good offense Zone Supporter

2,048 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    I love this win, after those heartbreaker losses we have had this year, it is nice to get one.

Very proud of the 2nd half defense....until they went into prevent.
  15. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I agree, OP. The Cowboys beat the hated Eagles, Vick & Reid are probably done. The division is still winnable. Enjoy!
  16. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,916 Messages
    2,103 Likes Received
    Very fun to win in Philly.

Even better when you harrass and torture Vick like one of his dogs and then knock him out of the game.

Knowing Porky Pig Reid will most likely be gone is sweet too.

But as a fan one still has to face the reality of how our team plays.

As Cowboys fans are we really satisfied and feeling good because we finally win a game we should win? And against a team with a broken down OL, playing a Rookie QB for the first time and we only get 1 sack?

Im enjoying the win, yet at the same time realizing how bad things are so that this is something to celebrate.
  17. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,517 Messages
    1,727 Likes Received
    I feel sorry for any Cowboys who doesn't feel elation at this moment. Worry about the other stuff later on. Right now is time to celebrate a special teams score and two defensive scores, plays we haven't seen in ages that contributed to the victory.
  18. TX_Yid

TX_Yid Well-Known Member

1,308 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    I don't want to take all the credit, but this win was mostly down to me switching seats when we went 10-17 down.

I'll sit in that seat from now on. You're welcome.
  19. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,461 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    I told yall we would win this game, have faith in the team and stop being scared. Now we focus on the Browns to get back to .500

Also not sure if a lot of you know this but the Giants play the Packers coming off a bye so that's a possible chance for us to be tied with the Giants at 6-5 on Sunday Night, Nov 25th

But don't want to look too far ahead, only focus is the Browns
  20. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,408 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    I am happy with the win and will take them however we can get them, and hope this leads to a turn around to first place (very doable in the next 2 weeks). However, I was not impressed by their play.