1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Vick, LOL

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dbair1967, Sep 3, 2004.

1. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Mike "I dont need no preseason game practice" Vick...absolutely awful I just think its hilarious...first play of game he doesnt read the field, gets blasted on a CB blitz that came from 25 yds away, but instead of just taking the sack, super Vick throws a crazy pass while almost on his back, it goes straight in the air 10 yds down field and is easily picked off...

next series, Vick gets rushed again right into his face, throws ball in ground...on 3rd down he throws into triple coverage, no chance at completion...next series 1st play, gets PASTED by Arrington and fumbles, run back for TD by Skins...

24-0 at end of 1st quarter...Skins 1st team O played one series, drove right down and scored against awful Atlanta D...they finally pulled the totally overmatched hype machine that is Vick and put in real NFL QB Matt Schaub...Skins D is VERY very aggressive...Mr Zimmer could learn a thing or two about pressure, attacking D from Greg Williams...

David
  2. EveryoneElse

EveryoneElse Active Member

3,877 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Vick is VERY overrated and over-hyped.

He won't start 10 games this year.
  3. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,697 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    He just seems like a tremendous talent... but he just ain't getting the electric impulses up there to that noggin...

As many games as he has missed... he needs all the reps he can possibly get...
  4. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    and get Schaub in there
  5. lspain1

lspain1 Active Member

4,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You think the NFL might be catchin' on to the Vick act? He is going to have a difficult time this season. His mental and physical toughness will be tested every week.
  6. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    and he has none of either

David
  7. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received