1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: 9/11 The Facts

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by StevenOtero, Dec 27, 2007.

1. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,334 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    For those of you that still believe the official story of the terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001. I present this video to you. Before you go bashing it, and not giving it any credibility WATCH it first. The facts that are presented to you in this video are backed up with cold hard proof.

LINK TO VIDEO

Thank you,
    Steven Otero
  2. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    my general feeling is you can build a case for a lot of things around 9/11. that magnifies if you WANT to find something as well.

just tried of everyone trying to rewrite history to suit their own vision.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    That's the Pentagon in the background.

On the ground is part of Flight 77.

[IMG]

I'd say more, but it would offend.
  4. Mavs Man

Mavs Man All outta bubble gum

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. StevenOtero

6,334 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Wow, it ceases to amaze me that a lot of people still don't want to know the truth.
  6. StevenOtero

6,334 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable
    Implicitly acknowledges controlled demolition only means by which towers could have fallen at free fall speed

Paul Joseph Watson
    Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down.

In a recent letter (PDF link) to 9/11 victim's family representatives Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine, NIST states, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."

A 10,000 page scientific study only offers theories as to how the "collapse initiation" proceeded and fails to address how it was possible for part of a WTC structure to fall through the path of most resistance at freefall speed, completely violating the accepted laws of physics.

In addition, NIST's own studies confirmed that virtually none of the steel in either tower reached temperatures hotter than 500 degrees. The point at which steel weakens is 1000 degrees and melting point is reached at 1,500 degrees, according to NIST itself.

"NIST'S 10,000-page report purports to explain what it calls "collapse initiation" -- the loss of several floors' vertical support,"
    writes Kevin Barrett of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. "In order to dream up this preposterous scenario, NIST had to ignore its own tests that showed that virtually none of the steel got hotter than 500 degrees f. It had to claim that somehow the planes took out many core columns, despite the fact that only a direct hit by an engine would have been likely to do so, and that the chances of this happening even once are fairly low. It had to preposterously allege that the plane that nicked the corner of the South Tower took out more core columns than the one that hit the North Tower almost dead center. It had to tweak all the parameters till they screamed bloody murder and say that the steel was far weaker than it actually was, the fire was far hotter than it actually was, the sagging was far greater than it actually was, and so on. And so NIST hallucinated a computer-generated fantasy scenario for "collapse initiation"--the failure of a few floors."

"But how do you get from the failure of a few floors to total collapse at free-fall speed of the entire structure? The short answer: You don't. Anyone with the slightest grasp of the laws of physics understands that even if all of the vertical supports on a few floors somehow failed catastrophically at exactly the same moment--a virtually impossible event, but one necessary to explain why the Towers would come straight down rather than toppling sideways--the top part of the building could not fall THROUGH the still-intact, highly robust lower part of the building, straight through the path of most resistance, just as fast as it would have fallen through thin air."

"Thus total free-fall collapse, even given NIST's ridiculous "initiation" scenario, is utterly impossible. The probability of it happening is exactly equal to the probability of the whole building suddenly falling upward and landing on the moon," concludes Barrett.

NIST have yet to properly address the sudden freefall collapse of WTC Building 7, which imploded on the late afternoon of 9/11 despite not being hit by a jetliner.

In August 2006, NIST promised to scientifically evaluate whether explosive devices could have contributed to the 47-story building's collapse but no answers have been forthcoming.

In August of this year, James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, called for an independent inquiry into NIST's investigation of the collapse of the twin towers.

Quintiere said NIST's conclusions were "questionable", that they failed to follow standard scientific procedures and that their failure to address Building 7 belied the fact that the investigation was incomplete.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,976 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received
  8. StevenOtero

6,334 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Watch the whole video, then talk crap. Only then will you have a leg to stand on! Right Now, your just judging a book by it's cover.
  9. Mavs Man

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Or, this video has been around in one form or another since early 2005.
  10. BrAinPaiNt

59,976 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received
    I have watched THIS video and I have watched OTHER videos which this video got much of the information and ideas from.

Geez is it so hard for you to grasp that people just don't believe these things?

IF even half of that stuff was legit people would have hung W from a yard arm a year ago. People will find anything to get bush...so if there are people out there that despise bush, like myself, it must be some REALLY FAR REACHING CONSPIRACY NUT JOB STUFF for us not to buy into it.

Sorry guy.
  11. BrAinPaiNt

59,976 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received
  12. Mavs Man

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    For me, it is going to take more than an article from a writer at PrisonPlanet.com to convince me that President Bush, someone inside his administration, or someone deep inside the government fooled and/or convinced thousands of FBI agents, firefighters, demolition experts, scientists, the CIA, rescue workers, police, airline pilots, the NSA, the majority of the House of Representatives, air traffic control, the FAA, high-level military contractors, and every single eyewitness on the ground to keep it a secret.

As a further point, this statement taken from the article is patently wrong:

"The point at which steel weakens is 1000 degrees and melting point is reached at 1,500 degrees, according to NIST itself."

It depends on the type of steel used, but steel begins to lose some of its strength at around 400-500 degrees Celsius. NIST did not claim that the steel structures liquefied.
  13. Mavs Man

4,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That is one of my biggest complaints with this 9/11 conspiracy mess. If true:

Bush would not only be impeached and thrown out of office, but he would be awaiting trial for lifetime imprisonment.

OR

The filmmaker would be dead.
  14. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Nah that would be Clinton :D
  15. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,772 Messages
    524 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

Hey Otero ....what do you think about the Moon Landing, The JFK assasination, and Roswell/Area51?
  16. BrAinPaiNt

59,976 Messages
    3,184 Likes Received
    HEY!!! You can make fun of the fake moon landing conspiracy.

But how about we leave those other two alone.:mad:
  17. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    because we think differently, you're right and we're wrong?
  18. zrinkill

32,772 Messages
    524 Likes Received

If you would just watch the video, jab a sharp pencil into your left ear, and then wrap some aluminum foil around your head you would understand.

But keep living in the dark without a pencil in your ear and aluminum foil around your head if you want ...... GESH!

:eek::
  19. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    If Oswald did it...he wasn't alone.

One of the Bullets that hit JFK was from the FRONT...from a weapon in the Grassy Nole if you will...:D

And yes I'm serious.

Not about the Grassy Nole...but the bullet from the front.
  20. zrinkill

32,772 Messages
    524 Likes Received

My thing is .... and I have seen the CIA and FBI at work ..... that if the government would have had anything to do with Kennedy's assassination.

Would that video had ever gotten to the public in the early 60's before the internet?

Really?

I do not think we have seen anything from that day that we were not allowed to see.