1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video - A Football Life - Ray Lewis

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Kilyin, Sep 20, 2012.

1. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,680 Messages
    314 Likes Received
    Like O.J. and Casey Anthony.
  2. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They went thru the process of the American Justice system and were determined not guilty. Live with it or move to China.
  3. eliland

eliland Benched

241 Messages
    0 Likes Received

There is a big difference between being "not guilty" and being innocent.

If Ray wasnt a millionaire with the ability to hire lawyers, he would have been convicted, and probably should have been convicted of something.

He will face a larger judge someday.

I don't think he murdered anyone, but to call someone who hinders a murder investigation "classy" shows either a lack of character or a lack of understanding.

But then people will always explain away bad behavior of those they have a little man crush on.
  4. gambit187

gambit187 Active Member

700 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    I'm glad all you people that still look down on him and past judgement on him for his past are so much smarter and wiser then the most high......smh do you think he blessings and karma would be so good if God still chose to punish him....GET OVER IT MOVE ON...OBVIOUSLY SO MANY OTHERS HAVE INCLUDING THE MOST HIGH....
  5. eliland

eliland Benched

241 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Ha, so by your theory anyone living the good life down here on earth had the most high's blessing? :bang2:
  6. gambit187

gambit187 Active Member

700 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    No my theory is this....ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US......I dont think his life would be as great if GOD had wanted him to suffer. So it seems that OUR COURT SYSTEM AND GODS SYSTEMS HAS FORGIVEN HIM......So therefore we are no one to judge or to keep holding past transgression against him.....THE UNIVERSE HAS CHOSEN HIS PATH AND HE HAS WALKED IT.....AND IS DOING SO WITH LOTS OF GOOD KARMA AND BLESSINGS.......GET OVER IT HATERS.
  7. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,766 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    So many saints in this thread trashing a guy who has clearly impacted a lot of people in a positive way. Pretty ridiculous...
  8. gambit187

gambit187 Active Member

700 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    AMEN TO THAT MR KOOL AID MAN....LOL