1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Video - Browns at Cowboys - Week 11

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Kilyin, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Not much to say. Fourth Quarter and OT will be awhile.

[youtube]z0i0vvcStqY?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]cBJeAPL2iE0?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]25oODYrwdeA?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]xD11WpP5DR8?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]OCYg_ACXxEA?vq=hd720[/youtube]
  2. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks Kilyin
  3. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    They're all live.
  4. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

3,067 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Wow. That was fast. Normally, I look forward to your weekly game post. But, this game was so ugly, I can't bring myself to watch it again. But, thanks for your much appreciated post.
  5. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,415 Messages
    227 Likes Received
    Thank you so much for posting these. I had to miss the game for the first time since the Quincy era. Sounds like it wasn't pretty but at least I'll see what happened. Thanks again!
  6. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,658 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Much appreciated, Kilyin. I had to go to Ft. Worth today and even though I set my DVR to record an extra 30 minutes I missed most of the overtime.
  7. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

9,231 Messages
    1,470 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting these.
    My internet feed, or more like it, the issue was with Direct TV on my sunday ticket. I missed most the OT, had to finished it on iphone, but wanted to see all the OT.
  8. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,541 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting these once again. These are often changing the way I watch the Cowboys - for the better.

Today, I went to a fellow Boy's fan's house who has Sunday Ticket, though today Dallas was the network's early game in Colorado. We were watching the recording a couple hours late because of some scheduling issues. And then Heidi happened...

Just as Bailey was preparing to kick the game-tying FG the network (by obligation) the network changed to the opening of the Broncos game so we were left in the dark as to the outcome. Not to worry as I knew that Kilyin or hairic would likely save the day. Voila!

Frankly, I was fine with what happened because we were watching with a bunch of Browns fans (Cleveland transplants) and some of them were talking trash. I don't like watching games that way. I see enough trash watching the performance of our offensive line.
  9. dback

dback Member

809 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    For those who are interested, the Sensabaugh hit on Richardson is @7:25 (video time) in the fourth video.
  10. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Or just click this...

[youtube]xD11WpP5DR8&start=448?vq=hd720[/youtube]