1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Video: Dilfer and Company Talk Cowboys & Giants

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 1, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
  2. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    In my opinion, you shouldnt be even discussing cowboys and giants, you take one game at a time and you dont talk playoffs yet etc... Dont get ahead of yourself and take that team your playing like the cardinals lightly, Focus on game at hand, and then let chips fall where they may.
  3. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,679 Messages
    6,438 Likes Received
    Interesting take on Romo. I agree with it. Except for Marcellus Wiley's contribution, which was idiotic.
  4. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,183 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    I agree that is what the Cowboys and Giants should do but not the fans and media.
  5. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    I think as fans we should do like jason garrett says, one game at a time and stay totally focused on that so if something happens we wont get upset or ticked off etc....

In other words, dont put the horse in front of the cart.

Even jerry jones said today, the playoff expectations etc.. goes out the window once you step on the field and kickoff starts. You have to stay focused on game at hand. Sure is it easy not to look ahead, no, we all want our cowboys to get to the playoffs and go far, but like Hos said, our team this yr, can almost give you a heart attack, so just play it out and let the chips fall where they may.