1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Video:Kevin Ogletree Talks Cowboys Win on SportsCenter

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 6, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
  2. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,007 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    Now that he's had a taste of success I hope he keeps working hard to holding on to it. Cowboys most improved player so far.
  3. Eskimo

Eskimo Well-Known Member

12,506 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Very humble and shy fellow. I think people take his demeanor to mean he doesn't care which I really don't believe was ever the case. He seemed to need a bit longer to fully mature and reach his stride.

Since the first time I saw him in preseason in his rookie year I've felt that this guy was a starting quality NFL WR. The other UDFA who I had that feel from the first time I saw him was Miles. Now Dwayne Harris had a great preseason but I just don't get that feel from him but I'd be happy if I were wrong - he looks like a guy who can be covered. The guy that we brought in as a UDFA who I think could have that ability in Cole Beasley although more in a niche role as a slot player.

I look forward to a very strong season from Otree. I think he can fill in capably for an injury to the top 2 and I do believe the guys behind him could step into the #3 role and do what they are supposed to do. Coach Robinson is doing an outstanding job.
  4. DWelch1775

DWelch1775 Couch Warmer

460 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Good stuff, I'm thinking bout adding him on my fantasy team as well.