1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video - NFLN - Shaun O'Hara's Top 5 OL Through Week 3

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Kilyin, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Surprisingly, the Cowboys aren't on it!

:laugh2:

He did manage to throw a big diss in on the Cowboys regardless, so there is that.

[youtube]pVeeXK47zPU?vq=hd720[/youtube]
  2. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,116 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    lol they always try to take our nickname...

WE ARE AMERICAS TEAM
  3. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,638 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Some real powerhouse teams on that list, wonder if they all will make the playoffs based on their offensive lines......ok maybe not.
  4. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I wouldn't sleep on any of those teams, except maybe the Jaguars. Nobody thought the Giants were a powerhouse last season.
  5. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,162 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    I think his reasons for choosing best O-line can be a bit subjective. For example, Vikings were voted #3 because they didn't give up a sack and got 143 yards, but they rushed for an average of 3.6 yards per rush. That isn't very good. Some teams might not run the ball a lot but still give their QB plenty of time to throw. Other teams might not get sacked a lot because they're primarily a running team, but then they don't average much per carry (like the Vikings). I just think it's hard to look at numbers when determining what is a good O-line. Obviously, you want your QB to have time to throw and your RB to have lanes to run, but just looking at numbers can be misleading. That's like just looking at sacks when assessing a pass rusher's ability.