1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Pro Bowl - Where is Tony Romo?

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by dcfanatic, Jan 27, 2010.

1. dcfanatic

dcfanatic Benched

10,408 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Somebody didn't arrive at the Pro Bowl yet...

[youtube]UzJb_AKTZsU[/youtube]

I bet he's golfing, lol.
  2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,472 Messages
    3,308 Likes Received
    Tony Romo not at Pro Bowl yet
    9:55 AM Wed, Jan 27, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
    Todd Archer/Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

The NFC has just started practice at St. Thomas Aquinas HighSchool in Fort Lauderdale and Tony Romo has yet to make an appearance.

Romo was a late add to the Pro Bowl as an injury replacement on Monday for Brett Favre.

His absence leaves Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers and Philadelphia's Donovan McNabb as the only quarterbacks at practice.
    From what I'm told Romo is expected to arrive this morning but it is not clear he will arrive in time for at least some of practice.
  3. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,549 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    In the clip, Wade says that Romo's plane is circling the airport in Atlanta and that Jared Allen and someone else is on the same plane.
  4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :laugh2:"come here you!"
  5. Eldorado

Eldorado Member

874 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rich Eisen is such a *******. "Dare I suggest he was coming from Cabo". How many football games have you played in your lifetime, Rich? No, Madden doesn't count.
  6. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,549 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I like Eisen. He makes jokes all the time and he doesn't pick on just one team. He's an equal opportunity harranger.:laugh2:
  7. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think he's hilarious.
  8. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,812 Messages
    273 Likes Received
    Coach wade is my hero
  9. DragonCowboy

DragonCowboy Well-Known Member

5,389 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    How is the NFC Pro Bowl coaching staff chosen?
  10. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,812 Messages
    273 Likes Received
    Chad OchoCinco is a legend lOL why is he interviewing players?
    HES SPYING ON THE NFC PRACTICE. Working for Turner
  11. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    find a new hero while you're still young.
  12. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,485 Messages
    1,986 Likes Received
    Apparently this year with the new Pro Bowl format it was the divisional loser with the best record. (At least I think that's new -- I thought before it was the loser of the conference championship.)

Kind of stinks that they can't be at the Senior Bowl, though. Maybe in the future they should make the Senior Bowl the week after the Superbowl.
  13. DragonCowboy

DragonCowboy Well-Known Member

5,389 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    Oh, ok thanks. Is it our entire coaching staff?
  14. dallascowboyfanboy

dallascowboyfanboy Member

643 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He is one cynical/saracastic dude. Too bad he left Sportscenter- he was one of the few anchors worth watching like Dan was.
  15. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,485 Messages
    1,986 Likes Received
    Yep, saw Skip Peete and Coach Joe on there this morning before I left for work.
  16. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,235 Messages
    2,804 Likes Received
    True. But his Brett Favre *** kissing has got to stop. Way over the top.
  17. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,472 Messages
    3,308 Likes Received
    Where In The World Is Tony Romo?

BY Scott Crisp // 3 hours ago

Tony Romo is doing his best Carmen Sandiego today, or, if you ask Dallas Cowboys' receiver Miles Austin, his best "Where's Waldo." There's been no word as of yet if this alludes to a sudden affinity for red and white horizontally striped shirts, or the more obvious conclusion, that he simply can't be found.

The latter is a certainty; the NFC squad are holding their first team practice today in preparation for the pro Bowl, and the Dallas quarterback is nowhere to be found. The NFL Network Crew put Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco on the case, but neither Austin or, to use Ochocinco's words, "his boy [Jason] Witten" had an answer for him.

Witten hypothesized that he might be resting. "He'll be here for game-time," Witten said. "Don't worry about that."

Head Coach (of the Cowboys and the NFC team) Wade Phillips said that Romo was with Jared Allen, among others, circling over Atlanta en route to Florida, delayed, presumably, by a nasty wave of weather.

Finally reaching a concrete answer to the day's most--and, given the humdrum nature of the Pro Bowl, very possibly the week's most intriguing question, Ochocinco was left to bask in his journalistic proficiency.

"I went straight to the top dog and found out," Ochocinco said. "The players didn't know what was going on, but I'm sure the head coach will always know what's going on, where his players are, especially the quarterback."

The full video of the Romo watch can be found here, at the Cowboys' official website.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Where-In-The-World-Is-Tony-Romo-82812912.html
  18. AustnIsMySaviour

AustnIsMySaviour Benched

366 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    don't worry, there very well represented at the senior bowl.
  19. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,458 Messages
    404 Likes Received
    He's probably watching film.

I swear, people like him don't know how to relax.