1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Video - Steelers At Cowboys - Week 15

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Kilyin, Dec 17, 2012.

1. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Member

826 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Yes I am definitely confused. Sorry about that bro. I thought I have seen some video commentary posted under your handle by a female. Anyway,thanks for all you do! :bow:
  2. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have my own login, so there is definite confusion!

:laugh2:
  3. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,240 Messages
    731 Likes Received
    Thanks so much for posting this here.

I just watched the final 5 minutes on my lunch hour here at work.

I will watch the first half again sometime, because my grandson was at my house for the first half and I missed a lot.

Thanks again, .. if only all of the steeler fans sitting around me knew what I was watching !!

:laugh2:
  4. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  5. Zordon

Zordon Infinite Crab Meats...

8,239 Messages
    2,971 Likes Received
    im embarrassed to tell yall how many times i've rewatched the game since sunday.
  6. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,171 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    Don't be. I've watched the shortcuts on Directv 3 times already. I'll probably watch the NFL Network replay tonight as well. I hope that there are many more games like this to watch this season.
  7. kojak

kojak Who Loves Ya Baby?

2,279 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Same here. It's worth re watching just to see Big Ben pout off the field. Didn't even bother congratulating the cowboys. I know Romo has been on the other end of that fence but at least he still has the decency to walk on to the field and give congrats.
  8. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,020 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  9. FanSince61

FanSince61 Thanks for the memories Dandy

865 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting!!!
  10. kojak

kojak Who Loves Ya Baby?

2,279 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    :bow:

Awesome!
  11. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,027 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Thank you

There is something about seeing those uniforms on the field together that brings back old memories.
  12. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

5,950 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    Thanks Kilyin.

3 notes from the first defensive series:

1. Carr made 2 great plays on the ball in the 1st series. 2 clean PBUs.

2. How in the world did Spencer not catch that INT? The ball couldn't have been placed better in his hands. Not only that. Spencer likely scores a TD if he cleanly catches it. All he had to do was turn the corner and beat Pitt's RT to the sideline.

3.Again, how was that fumble overturned? How can you catch the ball, take 3 steps and not "make a football move"? I could see if they called it incomplete on the field. But to overturn that play???
  13. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,240 Messages
    731 Likes Received
    Thursday morning, just finished watching again, ... we WON again !!!

The media always wants to portray the steelers as this class organization.

Overall, they have like the 3rd most arrests of any NFL team since 2007 or something.

Plus after watching the game again, .. three things:
    1. Tomlin calling a timeout before the FG was cheesy and ridiculous. I could see if it was a 45+ yd FG but a 21 yarder?? Did he think he would "ice" Bailey on an extra point length FG? LOL The 2nd one was better than the first, ... thanks Tomlin!
    2. Rape-us-berger not shaking anyone's hand and going straight to the locker-room. How class-less is that, but nobody in the media called him out on it or made an issue of it.
    3. Harrison tackled Witten many times after the ball was incomplete, falling on his legs almost every time.
    The steelers are low class. They run a good program, but they are dirtbags when it comes right down to it.
  14. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,472 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Had to watch this one more time, it made me feel so good watching the suck steelers go down in pile of crap.:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: