1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video - Steve McNair - A Football Life

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Kilyin, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    [youtube]2WDGXSTsrGo&feature=share&list=PLpCtmdzmBuVF---TSTDH6iHYUd_Rzz06f?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]uF7RRGkrIms&feature=share&list=PLpCtmdzmBuVF---TSTDH6iHYUd_Rzz06f?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]oGsPNAk4bx8&feature=share&list=PLpCtmdzmBuVF---TSTDH6iHYUd_Rzz06f?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]WBTpqdYHEB0&feature=share&list=PLpCtmdzmBuVF---TSTDH6iHYUd_Rzz06f?vq=hd720[/youtube]

[youtube]djKsQAbUV00&feature=share&list=PLpCtmdzmBuVF---TSTDH6iHYUd_Rzz06f?vq=hd720[/youtube]
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,137 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    Shame on how his life ended.
  3. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

955 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I may be on the mean side and this is just my opinion but this dude, mother, and wife were/are straight messy. No one will know what that young woman was thinking but some people thought he was going back to his wife while others believe he had another affair going.

The rumors are that the mother would welcome his flings on the side at her house instead of stopping the act. Probably explains Mrs. McNair wanted her out by charging her rent once she had control. Mrs. McNair is messy for not including his kids from previous relationships and still being with him when possibly she knew of his cheating.

Steve was just all around messy but I guess the NFL trying to paint a positive picture.