1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Vikes vs skins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by bark, Nov 7, 2013.

1. tomsanders921

tomsanders921 Active Member

987 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Sure did.

What's amazing is they ran the ball so well on that drive. Romo did not have the benefit of a running game at all. RG3 could pretty much hand the ball off to Morris and get a guaranteed 6 or 7 yards every single play, not to mention they were able to get out of bounds on those runs as well.
  2. tomsanders921

tomsanders921 Active Member

987 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    It's a tough call, but yeah, i think you wait until detroit almost gets lined up there and then you take a timeout. If you take the timeout, you might have to defend one fade route to megatron to win the game. Easier said than done, but it would have been better than seeing stafford just reach the ball over the top with no resistance.
  3. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,614 Messages
    3,507 Likes Received
    frazier has been coaching since 1988. garrett has been coaching since 2005. i'm sure frazier has forgotten more football then the red headed genius knows. idk why you're bringing up his face though. when garrett is stoic on the sidelines people start having flashbacks to landry yet when frazier shows the same stoic behavior (something he's done his entire career) he's in over his head, dumb, confused, stupid...hmmm.

@The Natural i think we need to sound the :mjpls: alarm.
  4. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Total. Meltdown. Boy, they sure use some colorful language over there after their hearts have been ripped out and stomped on, huh? LOL. Their suffering rejuvenates me.
    Danny White likes this.
  5. ehcrossing

ehcrossing Well-Known Member

610 Messages
    335 Likes Received
    Good stuff. lol!
  6. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,614 Messages
    3,507 Likes Received
    no giants win that game comfortably.
  7. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

23,485 Messages
    3,722 Likes Received
    How these people manage to function in their normal lives amazes me.
  8. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    I was about to post that second quote! One of my favorites so far. Really captures just how close some of them are to falling off the edge of sanity.
  9. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

955 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Dude, you replied at 5AM, I was sleep. People have jobs you know. Do you know what that is? lol
  10. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    I wouldnt say you know everything about the Cowboys history. Not only did Clint Longley not throw a pass in DC during his rookie year, he never threw a pass in his career in DC. Surely, a great Cowboys historian would know that Clint The Mad Bomber Longley had his big day against the Skins on Thanksgiving at home- not at RFK Stadium.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LongCl00/gamelog/