1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Virginian GOP gubernatorial candidate's writings come back to haunt him

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by TheRat, Aug 31, 2009.

1. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Why do you hate women who want equality with men? Why are you so threatened by them?
  2. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    That explains a lot. TheRat is a chick. Every 28 days or so she loses his mind and gets suspended.

Why are you terrified of Sarah?
  3. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I'm not at all. In fact I'm voting for her in the Republican Primaries.
  4. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    They're much harder to bag and more often than not just not worth the hassle.
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,619 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    Is that true? Seems to me that chicks who want equality know far more what they want in bed and go out and get it.
  6. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Nah, they're too bunged up with the meaning of the thing to get a good kick out of it.
  7. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,619 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    possibly.

women do see intercourse differently from me. when a woman does it, she usually has to consider herself to be in a relationship or else it is "bad" whereas a guy can nail anything and no have to feel a thing for the person.
  8. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,839 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    So you think the moderate and independent women are those "most like to be offended"...? It's more likely a moderate would be offended than a liberal feminst...?

That's an example of you saying something because you want it to be true, not because it actually is true.
    Well you'll have to forgive me if I consider myself significantly more in touch with the mainstream than you are.

Considering how much this issue has been reported on (or, I should say, how much it hasn't been reported on) I think it's safe to say that while you are doing your best to make a mountain out of a molehill, it just ain't a big deal.
  9. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,253 Messages
    2,453 Likes Received
    And there are a myriad of examples...