1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: WA Times: Be‘Ware’: Redskins’ Trent Williams has his hands full with Cowboys’ elite..

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Juke99, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Be‘Ware’: Redskins’ Trent Williams has his hands full with Cowboys’ elite pass rusher

by Nathan Fenno

Trent Williams saw a scary thing earlier this week as he reviewed film of DeMarcus Ware, the pass-rushing terror for the Dallas Cowboys.

“On film, it looks like he’s getting better,” the Washington Redskins tackle said. “It’s kind of all new going up against him.”

Yes, Ware is a five-time Pro Bowler. He owns 84 career sacks, including four takedowns in two games this season. He is as unblockable as any defender in the NFL, aided by a Dallas defensive scheme that shifts men, particularly on third down.

And Williams, who draws the unenviable task of trying to slow Ware on Monday night, believes the seven-year veteran is improved?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/24/redskins-trent-wiliams-cowboys-demarcus-ware-rushe/
  2. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,713 Messages
    352 Likes Received
    The scary thing, he has improved and probably has another, in the words of my oldest son, "Hidden Super Saiyen Level", lol.
  3. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    ...because Ware looks like another player altogether to me this year. Speed, power and moves GALORE. I'm thinking it's Rob Ryan's influence personally.
  4. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,713 Messages
    352 Likes Received
    Indeed it is. And imo, it does something to a player when he knows he can be schemed to get a sack instead of working his but off, fighting off chips, fanning, cuts, and double teams to get to the QB on a 3 or 5 step drop.