1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Want to see 'Man of Steel' on June 10th?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by HTownCowboysFan, Jun 6, 2013.

1. HTownCowboysFan

HTownCowboysFan New Member

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    WB just let me know that 'MAN OF STEEL' will screen early on June 10th. If any of y'all are around LA, DALLAS (Yea!), Philly (boo!), Miami, or San Fran (boo!), you can get into a special screening. This has NOTHING to do with me personally, just figured some of you all might be interested. >>> http://www.batman-on-film.com/MAN-OF-STEEL_news_see-MOS-early_6-6-13.html
  2. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,407 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    I signed up for a couple contests today for here in KC. One for a screening on the 10th, another on the 12th. I go to a lot of screenings and know I will have to get there really early if I get passes to either of these.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,089 Messages
    1,281 Likes Received
    If you hear of any other opportunities in Houston, let me know. I have tickets for the advance screening on the 13th, but I'll jump at a chance to see it earlier.
  4. HTownCowboysFan

HTownCowboysFan New Member

1,912 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There's one on the 10th at the Marquee. Three 3D screenings. IDK which outlet (radio) is doing the sponsoring. :starspin
  5. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,407 Messages
    483 Likes Received
    Just found out I won passes, so I'll be seeing it Monday.
  6. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,981 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received
    Wonder if there will be some added security for the first weekend considering what happened in Denver for the opening of the new Batman movie?