1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ware And Spencer

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by alancdc, Dec 17, 2012.

1. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Spencer had a great game yesterday, IMO. Ware seemed close, but don't remember him making many plays. First, is his arm bothering him? I think we can get to Breese, but we need a monster game from D Ware and Spencer.
  2. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

9,012 Messages
    2,030 Likes Received
    Ware had a hyperextended arm injury. If Ryan can create mismacthes like he seemed to do in the 4th quarter should be a long day for NO. Their OL is suspect
  3. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Totally agree. Really amazing given the NT and LB situation up the middle.
  4. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    He slapped Big Ben in the head, made him dumber and less coherent than usual and that's why he threw the game losing pic. Psh. and you didn't think he had a good game
  5. Wezsh0T

Wezsh0T Well-Known Member

1,307 Messages
    148 Likes Received
    I was initially mad about that personal foul, but I believe it was directly responsible for the bad Steelers plays that followed. It's good to see Ware maul someone some time. He almost feels too nice about sacking the QB sometimes.
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Ware had another right shoulder stinger yesterday.

If you watched close he couldn't even button up his own helmet because of his shoulder, other players were doing it for him and trainers on the sideline.

And he was great in the 4th qtr, just like last week.
  7. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,768 Messages
    710 Likes Received
    Well, if you ask Ben, it was the fault of the play caller.
  8. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,510 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    I know he had an assist there in the 4rth but overall he had a really poor game. He was falling down, looked exhausted out there. I know he's hurt but I don't feel good about what I saw out there.

I would like to see Butler out there a little more honestly. He's healthy and has played good enough.
  9. pancakeman

pancakeman Well-Known Member

1,940 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    I actually thought he was trying to chop the ball out of Ben's hand to force a fumble, and missed. So only a mauling by accident.