1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ware and witten the washed up, nice guy crew

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Frozen700, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,319 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    I usually don't agree with the hysteria after some games.

But this is just sad, 2 guys who barely do anything for us anymore want to check the best player on this team? Where do they do that at?

Yeah, let's stay calm during the lions comeback. I mean it's not like we haven't seen this movie before.

This ship is sinking, and with witten and ware as the captains of this ship, we are doomed. Their attitude is getting old, and is not good for the young players who play with heart and want to win.

If we don't move on from these guys soon, then we will see a whole cowboys bench clapping and looking nonchalant after giving up a lead with no timeouts and can't capitalize off turnovers.

Yeah ware and witten, it's ok....why get mad, I mean there is always next game, and still 15 seconds on the clock
  2. pupulehaole

pupulehaole Well-Known Member

1,426 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    so your judgement of them being mad is based or what exactly? cause they weren't yelling like Dez? ok..... seems legit. I dont think Dez did anything wrong but you cant judge the others.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,863 Messages
    1,750 Likes Received
    In fairness, that is the most excited I've seen Ware on the sidelines.............well...............ever.

Love the passion 88.
    ufcrules1, lane, 44cowboys22 and 3 others like this.
  4. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    nonsense....total ignorance Sarge...surprised and saddened you are that dense: just frustration I suspect
  5. Frozen700

12,319 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    Yeah, go ahead and stay calm after giving up a lead easily with no timeouts.

Dez had all rights to get upset
  6. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,754 Messages
    5,159 Likes Received
    excellent point. where was that emotion all these years ware?
  7. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

1,384 Messages
    761 Likes Received
    bout time someone on the sidelines is passionate enough to get pissed and yell about it. no one else (but marinelli) will
    Frozen700 likes this.
  8. Frozen700

12,319 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    Agreed
  9. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,265 Messages
    1,547 Likes Received
    Well, at least Witten or Ware did not go get a glove signed by Stafford to give to their two year old cousin,
  10. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,912 Messages
    405 Likes Received
    I don't like either guy but I won't throw them under the bus defend to Dez Bryant.

Good for them for settling that maniac down.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,863 Messages
    1,750 Likes Received
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion.
    BigStar and CowboyStar88 like this.
  12. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,007 Messages
    496 Likes Received
    I really wonder these days where these guys hearts are. I believe they all deep down want to win but where is the passion that Dez showed? To top it off its frowned upon?

There is a content with the status quo culture in this orginization.
    BigStar, HeavyBarrel and Frozen700 like this.
  13. Naruto

Naruto Active Member

562 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    This is a good thread. It will separate the posters with the same loser mentality as these players from those who can call a duck a duck.

Know that I don't judge you...Battered Cowboys Syndrome can be a strong thing and can be even tougher to overcome if you're wearing an 82 or 94 jersey.
    Dhragon likes this.
  14. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,912 Messages
    405 Likes Received
    Michael is my favorite player but when I watched this a couple weeks ago, it made me cringe:

:54 sec

Sorry if posting a video is against the rules.

Felt sorry for Harp. No need for it.
    nickjamesw43 likes this.
  15. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,584 Messages
    560 Likes Received
    Harper needed to be challenged. If only played as hard as he partied. Irvin worked even harder than he partied. And Irvin was a legendary party-er.

More importantly, those 90's teams had a standard and held one another accountable if anyone did not give the effort to meet that standard. They did not just want to win, the wanted to dominate the other team, kill their spirit. That attitude, rather than talent, is the difference between that team and the current team.
  16. bracey

bracey Active Member

950 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    I think washed up is way too harsh. They are obviously on the downside of their careers though and don't justify the cap space they eat. One of the reasons I really hate salary caps.
  17. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,149 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Did you see Wares tweet, yep same old thing, tuff loss but we will try harder, bla bla bla bla
  18. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,384 Messages
    1,153 Likes Received
    What else do you want him to say?
  19. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,625 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    sarcasm?

9 sacks against the steelers, those were the days........
  20. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,149 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    I dont know maybe he is pissed a bit, the only one with any emotion on this piss poor team is Dez