1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Was that Olivia Munn in that NBC sitcom?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by MonsterD, Dec 12, 2010.

1. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,377 Messages
    191 Likes Received
    Watching the game saw the promo for "Perfect Couples" Ugh she is going to be sorry when that thing flops and is canceled. :(
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,707 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    Why? It's not like she has an established career.
  3. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,377 Messages
    191 Likes Received
    If she cannot get roles as a legit actress then she will be doing commercials. Honestly she does not need talent, just doing magazines and probably occasional bit roles is enough.
  4. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,038 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    one of my best friends got her to sit in his lap. she said verbatim "if only you were a little older...". shes a feisty one.
  5. Teren_Kanan

Teren_Kanan Well-Known Member

1,641 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    She better get her *** back to G4 where she belongs. Attack of the Show is just not the same !

/drool at her dressed as Princess Leia
  6. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,666 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    I like Olivia, a lot of girls are easy on the eyes but she actually has a personality.
  7. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,009 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Olivia is hott but my god, Attack of the Show and anything else on g4 really is awful. And she's not even that good as a presenter.
  8. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,279 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    Are you kidding? Ninja Warrior is pure awesomeness. Of course that is the only show I have seen on the G4 network. I had heard Munn's name mentioned before, but I had never seen Attack of the Show. Munn has been doing some work on The Daily Show and been doing well at it.