1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Washington's Cedric Griffin Suspended 4 Games

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by StevenOtero, Dec 4, 2012.

1. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    They did know about it. But on the word of his former HC, who would now be his secondary coach, they signed him anyway. Regardless, he got caught smoking weed in Tampa, not Washington. So instead of six players using PEDs as you stated, there were actually three...and only two are on the roster.

Just admit when you're wrong and move on.
  2. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,573 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    I'm not wrong at all.

6 players tested positive for a banned substance. players can claim anything they want.

all we know is 6 players on your roster failed a drug test. that is all I ever claimed, and my claims are dead on accurate.

you idiot fans couldn't even name the 6th player on your team that failed a test. I had to list him for you.
  3. NIBGoldenchild

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    I must let you know, sir, this board doesn't tolerate name-calling. :D

First, he didn't "ponder" if the team had a juicing problem. He alleged that the five game winning streak was mainly the result of a nickel corner who wasn't even active for the majority of those games, and a backup tackle who didn't see the field until the second half of the last game. Yeah....those guys are the reasons why the Skins have been winning. :rolleyes: His post was ridiculous, laughable at best.

In response to my jest, you replied saying six players had been caught in two years. This is in direct response to my post on PEDs. You were trying to validate a stupid, illogical comment. Shame on you. Yes, you were alluding it...you were wrong on the number of players caught using PEDs and your pathetic name-calling shows how badly you're taking it.
  4. Eric_Boyer

4,573 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    when skins fans come on this board acting like moron, I feel pretty safe pointing it out.

you think you have a case, report me, don't whine in this thread about it.

lastly, all I ever pointed out is you are laughing about how your team has 6 players int he last two years fail a drug test. they can make any claims they want, and fans such as yourself will lap it up.

the truth is we have no idea what they failed for. it could be pot, it could be peds. we don't know. you don't know.

rest assured, if the team I rooted for had 6 players suspended in the last two years, I wouldn't laugh about it as you did earlier.
  5. NIBGoldenchild

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

There is no 6th player. He doesn't exist, because not even 4 players have tested positive for PEDs. :laugh2:
  6. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The board could care less what a Redskins fan thinks. You being an outsider, hell, the rules probably don't even apply to you to be honest.

:laugh2:

I mean really. Who sits on another teams board so often to get into such rediculous debate?

I know!! Some Redskin fan w/ absolutely nothing going on in life. :laugh2:

Zing..

Guess what? Your boys STILL SUSPENDED!
  7. NIBGoldenchild

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Ok, to recap, you were wrong on how many players tested positive for PEDs and now you're backtracking to you claiming you were only meaning players who were positive for a banned substance. Even though this is not what you were saying at all in the first response to me. Got it.

Furthermore, confirmed reports from multiple sources stated three of said players were caught with marijuana in their system can't be trusted because you say so....because of course, this helps you look right...unfortunately only in your eyes. :lmao:
  8. Eric_Boyer

4,573 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    to recap, the test are anonymous, we have no idea what they failed for, only what they said publicly.

you lose
  9. NIBGoldenchild

1,007 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    From the Washington Post:

"Each player has failed at least three drug tests since entering the league, according to a league source, including two since the lockout ended in July. Davis and Williams tested positive for recreational drugs, believed to be marijuana, according to a league source familiar with the case."

http://http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/report-redskins-trent-williams-and-fred-davis-to-be-suspended-for-four-games/2011/12/04/gIQAZJ6tSO_blog.html

Facts don't agree with you.
  10. Eric_Boyer

4,573 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    how the testing is administered, we don't know what they failed the test for.

your own quote even goes down this line of thinking...."believed to be marijuana"
  11. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,625 Messages
    1,160 Likes Received
    Do you have a reading problem? I believe he's stated, multiple times now, that he was pointing out that you had six players who failed a test. He didn't make any concrete claim as to what they failed the test for, and has actually explained this multiple times now, just that they failed a drug test.

No one cares if it's for PEDs, pot, cocaine, or whatever. It's a failed test and it's as simple as that.
  12. ApolytonGP

ApolytonGP Member

74 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    It's a joke because most of the team is on PEDs and it only caught 6. most of the league is on roids, most of the Cowboys. The physiques are not natural, the testing is a joke, the drugs work, the money is huge.
  13. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You can come bash Dallas if any Dallas players get busted. As of now we are talking about Washington.

Maybe the Cowboys really are THAT GOOD.
  14. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think there is a reason NFPA is dragging it's feet on the steroids testing it is trying to get some of the players cleaned up. Congress is starting to press the issue it will happen soon enough and just like in Baseball the players will drop in size here shortly.

I have my wonders about Free failing of the cliff like he did and out of the blue. Just lets say I have my suspicions about Frees drop off because we know it is not a major injury.
  15. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,632 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received
    Free uses terrible technique. That is his problem and it gets him in trouble often. I would not doubt if 100% of the NFL was on some sort of PED, but I don't think that is Free's issues. He could be on some sort of drug and still would struggle with the kind of technique he uses.
  16. Dumbsheet

Dumbsheet New Member

45 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL at not natural. I can tell you never been to a wait room. If you have good workouts, trainer and ethic you can build mass. Only thing extra you might need is a protein shake and some raw eggs to help along, but to claim everyone out there with pecs is on some sort of roid is just good ol' redskynyrd baffoonery.

For those keeping score at home:

Skynyrds nabbed for doping - 6
    CowBOYS - zip

We'll see how many wins in a row you get after the league has cleaned the rest of you guys up and ensured no one else is on peds. :lmao2:
  17. ApolytonGP

ApolytonGP Member

74 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I WAS BASHING my team, dude. You just didn't pay attention and missed that I had. Read back. Carefully...
  18. ApolytonGP

ApolytonGP Member

74 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I lifted for 2 years straight (no alcohol and regulated diet). I am a frigging regular at an inner city YMCA. Come on down to the Richmond, VA Y and lift with the brothers in the squat rack.

The physiques are NOT natural. The human body has NOT evolved. The league is deep deep deep into drugs and the testing is a joke.

I bet you were a fanboi who didn't realize Lance was a doper and the whole peleton was drugged for years (many years of solid evidence existed pre USADA report).