1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching some old vids . . .

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by Midswat, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Midswat

Midswat Benched

2,508 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    -- I was checking out the Roy Williams highlight video from college . . . and something stood out to me.

In the intro, the words "Water covers 2/3s of the earth, Roy covers the rest."

I wonder if the Earth knew she was playing Roy out of position?

-- I also checked out JD's Slam video of our defensive highlights last year. Amazing how far we've fallen.

-- For some reason, my "Pictures of You" RB video (also of JD's) doesn't work anymore. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

2. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Whatever happened to the days when defensive backs/safties made up their own smack instead of use a tired old cliche?

Deion Sanders "Keep running those routes like that and you'll have a fine career in the Arena league"

Deion Sanders (To the U.South Carolina crowd at halftime): "Your team is ripping you off, you should demand a refund!"

3. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,294 Messages
    247 Likes Received

Very funny.