1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Waterboarding used 266 times on 2 suspects

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ConcordCowboy, Apr 20, 2009.

1. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,716 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    Spare me. We've never lived in a friendly world. And yet, our predecessors understood the dangers of torture and were able to resist the convenience of a Cheney-like slide over to the"dark side". You know - "the ends justify the means."

They understood the importance of taking the moral high road in our dealings with the enemy. Unfortunately, you seem to be representative of the mindset of the "me generation" and the obsession with instant gratification.

Like-minded rationalizers have lost sight of the long-term costs inherent to a trade off of our highest principles for the achievement of short-term goals. And that kind of thinking sacrifices two hundred years of accrued wisdom to a juvenile "but I want it now, mommy" ethic.
  2. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This post shows how ignorant you are about this. To think that we have never before used enhanced interrogation methods before Bush is beyond foolish and is completely naive.
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Come talk to me when you have worn the BDUs for two minutes...only special people wear it for long...
  4. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    What do you know about anything that involves defending something?
    You have been defended all your life.
  5. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You'll excuse me if I'm not impressed.

I would say more but it will get deleted again.
  6. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,716 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    Against a foreign enemy and those overseeing the incident weren't court martialed at minimum? Point to it, fabricator. Show me the money.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,094 Messages
    4,435 Likes Received
    Listen and listen well.

One person has already got banned due to this thread and a few others are really doing everything in their power to push it so they too get banned.

Slow it down, drop the personal insults and name calling.

If it continues don't be shocked and complain when you get banned.

This is the last warning.
  8. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Do you really think for a minute that this hasn't happened? You think for a minute that the government, who up until now, has had some brains when it comes to this would make it common knowledge?

Geez, you keep proving me right about how ignorant you are about this.

And I hope you get banned for calling me a liar.