1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

We are 1 point favorites over San Diego

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Arkyvarminter, Sep 22, 2013.

1. TwentyOne

TwentyOne Well-Known Member

2,658 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    Thanks. That was a typo.

Actually after me watching the Giants marching up and down the field and us being not able to stop them it felt like a loss ;-)
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Actually Aaron Glenn broke up a Bree's pass in the end zone to win the game and start the 05 season.
  3. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

3,786 Messages
    609 Likes Received
    I don't trust Romo and this offense on the road against anybody.
  4. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

6,202 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    And where did I say anything about being a troll or faux fan???????
  5. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

15,485 Messages
    2,690 Likes Received
    It was the royal you, but I should've been clearer that I wasn't referring to you specifically. My apologies.
  6. HeavyBarrel

HeavyBarrel Well-Known Member

1,695 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    Yep, remember it well, thought Glenn was gonna get PI'd though
  7. CowboyFan4Eva

CowboyFan4Eva Benched

627 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    These teams are carbon copies of each other.........they have home field. Win or lose.......just play tough......

It will come down to a turnover, Mistake. In the last few minutes ......that's my guess....
  8. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,216 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    I think the people saying that San Diego is a good team haven't been paying attention. Their offensive line was nothing to brag about to begin the season, and this weekend, there is real uncertainty whether three of their starters (Fluker, Rinehart and Dunlap) will play. This would result in their 3rd different OL combination in 4 games. So far, it's worked for them, but you can't keep having to do this and expect them to not lay an egg, especially against a Dallas pass rush that sacked Bradford 6 times, a QB that hadn't been sacked once prior to Sunday. Additionally, their receiving corps has been decimated by injury, and of the guys left standing, both are possession types, neither a threat to stretch the field. They have no serious threat at RB, and the committee they use is going up against one of the very best run defenses in the league. And lastly, their defense is, to be blunt, atrocious.

I'm not going to guarantee a Cowboys win, but they have no business at all losing this game.
  9. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Also, SD's secondary is the worst in the league. Just atrocious. Romo could go for 350+ yards and 4 TD's. SD's DL is also stinky against the run. Think it'll be a high-scoring game.
  10. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

3,313 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    SD has nowhere the D that KC has.
  11. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Well-Known Member

1,604 Messages
    724 Likes Received
    Debbie Downer!

But yes, I agree. This is a classic game that the Cowboys will keep close, but lose in the end to another team of equal talent.

These are the games that this team should be winning. But instead, they keep them close, only to lose in the end. It's what makes them 8-8 every year.
  12. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,603 Messages
    1,738 Likes Received
    And you have no hope that maybe this year they have fixed that ??
    That maybe we have improved ??
    You think we will do that again just because we have in the past.

I agree with you that we have been guilty of that in the past, .. but my hope is with all of the changes that we have made since last year that this season will be different.

This is an opportunity to prove that. That is what I am waiting to see happen Sunday.
  13. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Well-Known Member

1,604 Messages
    724 Likes Received
    Of course I have no hope. I do hope that they prove me wrong though.
  14. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

3,313 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    Don't see it. We are deeper.
  15. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

54,705 Messages
    7,474 Likes Received
    Either that or the inslaught of injuries like we had last year.