1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

We are such a Joke

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by GiveDezdaBall88, Sep 30, 2013.

1. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,074 Messages
    822 Likes Received
    When romo has a bad game I'll step right up and say it. Take a step back and lets see how this season unfolds
  2. JerryJonesMustGo

JerryJonesMustGo Active Member

298 Messages
    89 Likes Received
    Our D is BAD against the pass. We rank near the bottom in several categories. We were better last year but we are considerably better on 3rd downs and TO margin this season.

Romo and even to lessor extent, Garrett aren't the problems. Give the new coaching staff some time before proclaiming we are a joke.
  3. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

326 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Our D looks completley lost, im glad we fired Rob Ryan.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,805 Messages
    7,170 Likes Received
    If you had an accurate view of how good this team is you're not shaken up today. They are a mediocre team in a bad league.
    BraveHeartFan likes this.
  5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,847 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    Excuses? It is just a fact, sorry if you want to complain fine but at least make sense. Romo did not cost us anything he put the ball out there for his WR to make the plays they failed to make the catch and in doing so we are forced to punt. So because they drop the ball it is on Romo? LOL That is a good one.
  6. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,390 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    yes, mediocre. so a few lucky breaks puts us in the 9-10 win territory. Since our gm is mediocre, the most I can hope for is some luck and maybe a win or two in the post season.

to get there, we have to win some road games against other average teams.

we are 0-2 in that regard so far.
  7. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

326 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Stop defending him, its a joke; the dude always chokes at the end of the year. You know it's going to happen..
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,847 Messages
    2,096 Likes Received
    I defend the truth. When he has made mistakes I have said so, I will not make false comment because I'm mad and throwing a hissy fit as you are. Romo did not cost us the game yesterday. As for what will happen later in the year I don't know if you do then go play the lottery you seem to read the future.
  9. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,805 Messages
    7,170 Likes Received
    That's really it. Hope they can win this bad division with 9 wins and be playing their best football at the end.
    BraveHeartFan likes this.
  10. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,971 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    You see the same things after a loss on all the great teams. Lol steelers, giants, patriots, 49ers, seahawks you name it
  11. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,378 Messages
    351 Likes Received
    No one is holding you here. Go find another team if you're unhappy.
  12. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,614 Messages
    2,005 Likes Received
    Shut up
    Whiny brat
    Lol

I suppose Romo fumbled on the 1 as well.
    What a freakin idiot.
    cajuncocoa likes this.
  13. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,745 Messages
    259 Likes Received
    We overrate the crap out of our "talent" we're not that good and we have so much money tied up in aging has beens that we have very little hope of getting good again any time soon.

Dez, Lee, Witten and Ware (for another year maybe) is what we have that's top 5 at their positions league wide, that's it. Our QB is top 10 on a good day our OL and RBs are bellow average, our DL is a injury away from being terrible our LBs are good but our secondary is still a joke.

On paper this looks like a average team and on the field so far they look like a average team, where's all the talent?
    ufcrules1 likes this.
  14. CosmicCowboy

CosmicCowboy Member

941 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Yep! he hears footsteps in his sleep.....
  15. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,939 Messages
    744 Likes Received
    I got two things out of this thread.

1) The OP is ignorant to the game of football and Romo more specifically.

2) More fans needs to be level headed like Risen. He has lots of complaints about this team, which he shares, but he sees the bigger picture of what is going with the Cowboys and in the NFL today.