1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

We gonna school them Bengals

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BTX, Dec 3, 2012.

1. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We gonna school them Bengals.
  2. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,696 Messages
    1,286 Likes Received
    Not sure this team can cover those WR. Atkins is going to be a lot for the line to handle. I'm more confident in this team beating the steelers then cincy
  3. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,099 Messages
    2,307 Likes Received
    If the Cowboys can't pick up a Mike Zimmer blitz, heaven help them.
  4. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,696 Messages
    1,286 Likes Received
    Smith and livings could handle it. Bearny and Free? Oh boy... Yeah lord help us!
  5. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,026 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    Just throw the ball where ever Newman lines up, we've been victim of that game plan so many times the past few years we'd be stupid not to realize that it works
  6. phildominator

phildominator Member

679 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :romothumbsup:
  7. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,125 Messages
    2,657 Likes Received
    Yea, right.

The Bengals are going to beat us like we stole something. They are 2nd in the league in sacks and we have a CFL caliber o-line.

It is not going to be pretty.
  8. Tenkamenin

Tenkamenin Well-Known Member

1,146 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    Zimmer will blitz however the corners will be 10 yds off we've got to take advantage of the quick slants.
  9. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If we play a first half like we've played so many second halves this season, we can blow anyone off the field.

Maybe this is the time we start getting it together.

What I'd give to have Demarco at 100%, Rat back, and Costa at center starting next Sunday.
  10. bracey

bracey Active Member

956 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    The truth.
  11. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,940 Messages
    305 Likes Received
    It will be a tough game to win. Cincy is a very good squad.

That being said, I'm not going to say anything one way or another. It's the NFL. anything can happen.
  12. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    We'll probably let Andrew Hawkins beat us single highhandedly. :laugh1:
  13. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,526 Messages
    460 Likes Received
    How?

Not trying to make the Bengals out to be the 85 Bears, but this is a terrible matchup for the Cowboys. Outside of Murray having a huge day, it's going to be extremely tough on Sunday.
  14. CowboyGil

CowboyGil Well-Known Member

1,167 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    I think the matchup is more even than people think. I've seen Cincy get mauled a couple of times on national TV this year.
  15. mgcowboy

mgcowboy Well-Known Member

1,216 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    Why hype this team when the WHOLE WORLD can see it's not a playoff-ready team?

Put it in 3-inch headline..

BENGALS 35
    COWBOYS 17

I might have had some hope thinking our defense will keep us in..but after seeing last night this is gonna be a blow-out....

:cool:
  16. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,375 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    We cant block mediocre interior linemen good luck with Atkins and company. I will be really surprised if Dallas doest lose by 10 plus points.
  17. Shinywalrus

Shinywalrus Active Member

1,740 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    If you go into a game knowing you're going to have inside pressure, there are ways to expoit it. Here's hoping we try.
  18. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,410 Messages
    1,676 Likes Received
    Agreed. Plus Cinci is going to be able to get consistent pressure with just a 4 man rush which is going to make it nearly impossible to throw the ball down the field.

:laugh2: That pic cracks me up every time.
  19. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

971 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I see Cincy being better than Dallas when it comes to coaching but there is no way they will blow out the Cowboys. Both teams have major flaws in their team.

This game will be close. Cincy is winning games but there isn't anything that Cincy is doing right now that I would guarantee a Dallas loss.
  20. UDcowboysfan

UDcowboysfan Member

644 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I live in cincy, I'm a season ticket holder and the Bengals remind me a lot of the cowboys. They can have an amazing game and can still find a way to choke. This defense is not as good as some of you are saying. The LB's are average at best, the DLine is pretty good and their secondary isnt very good. Dalton has been playing pretty well and he can hurt us with AJ Green. This is going to come down to if we come out shooting hot or not.