1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

We gonna school them Bengals

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BTX, Dec 3, 2012.

1. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    We are not beating Cincy. We barely beat arguably the worst team in the NFL.
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

18,998 Messages
    4,168 Likes Received
    Bengals 30
    Cowboys 20
  3. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,815 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    We aren't schooling anyone. It's going to be close game after close game all the way to the end of the year, IMO.

I can see us winning though. I can see us winning the rest of our games. I just don't think it's very likely. :D
  4. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Thats about it. Bengals go up by 20 in first half then we comeback but too short.
  5. anj113

anj113 Member

951 Messages
    5 Likes Received

ha ha I wish I had a dollar for everytime you guys post how badly we are going to school someone and everytimes we lose all the time.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,363 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    We're lucky we don't have to face Sanu, I mean it's bad enough we have to contain A.J. Green and Jermaine Gresham.

Look what they did to the Giants. I'm not looking forward to this game at all.
  7. LittleD

LittleD Member

739 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    We have not beat a team with a winning record. We nearly lost to the Eagles last nite with a team that has basically packed it in for the season. Our offensive line is still "really offensive" and FREE is just a jailbreak waiting to happen. Our secondary couldn't stop a high school passing attack. We might just lose the next 4 and wind up 6 & 10 for the year.
  8. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 New Member

1,453 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    AJ Green is going to destroy us..
  9. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

18,998 Messages
    4,168 Likes Received
    It's a tough place to play for an NFC East team for whatever reason.

I think it's a near lock that we lose.
  10. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,455 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    Is it you Cowboys&LakersFan?

We cant give away a first half again, we wont come back against the Bengals. They are underrated.

Having said that, i expect us to win just so the tease is so huge about making the playoffs that they will crush us by losing next game.
  11. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Thats about it lol
  12. jbravo316

jbravo316 Benched

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here we go again. One win and then we all of a sudden are gonna whip somebody good. If we win any of the remaining games, I see them all being a repeat of something like last night. If not for that fumble recovery, we could have been in a world of trouble. As you may remember, they were moving the ball pretty well on our beat up defense. You never know what would have happened but it wasn't looking good at the time. Just saying.
  13. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

73,858 Messages
    974 Likes Received
    Not concerned about schooling them just want to see the team walk out of Cinn with a win.
  14. UDcowboysfan

UDcowboysfan Member

635 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Domata Peko just schooled me in his new Audi in front of my office by Paul Brown a few minutes ago......was that a sign?
  15. LittleD

LittleD Member

739 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    This is December...Romo chokes big time in meaningful December games. With this offensive line, look for at least 3 int's. We lose by 10 or more.

It might even get bloody!!!
  16. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

3,536 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    This is a Bengals team that crushed the Giants 31-13.
  17. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,207 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    The Bengals have a very good defensive line and a capable offense. If the Cowboys win, it will likely be because of mistakes made by Cincinnati.
  18. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,338 Messages
    413 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

I picture a perfectly timed Zimmer blitz, resulting in a Terence Newman one-handed interception return for a TD, followed up by a botched onside kick in which Andrew Hawkins gets the ball and runs it in for an easy TD
  19. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

5,213 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    you laugh but it is going to happen,that guy is too quick for us.We have to win another shootout.
  20. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,483 Messages
    1,527 Likes Received
    We're worried about a guy who's been about as productive as Kevin Ogletree? :D

Anything could happen, I suppose. We let Riley Cooper go off on us...twice.