1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

We gonna school them Bengals

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BTX, Dec 3, 2012.

1. KLJ

KLJ Member

253 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    i feel like the cowboys play better on the road. i wouldn't be shocked if we won a close one although i could definately see us doing something stupid at the end of the game to lose it.
  2. Nation

Nation Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,522 Messages
    1,025 Likes Received
  3. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,520 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    We have a very good chance to win as a long as we can get Murry's running we can take shots against that secondary, outside of Leon Hall they are not very good. I hope Rob Ryan being pressure on Dalton to force some mistakes.
  4. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,139 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    Exactly...
  5. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,139 Messages
    481 Likes Received
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,384 Messages
    3,722 Likes Received
    Past games of past years has nothing to do with anything. We are getting back Murray that will be a big help, we are seeing Dez taking the next step he needed to take. How this december plays out we will see but because of what has taken place in past season does not ensure this year will be the same.
  7. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,100 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    It will be a tough game.

We arent schooling anyone.
  8. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,829 Messages
    7,553 Likes Received
    *Sigh.* You don't say?
  9. RoyWilliams

RoyWilliams Member

83 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This game is a really bad match up for us. If our offense takes off the first half, it's going to get ugly again.
  10. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,829 Messages
    7,553 Likes Received
    Why is it a bad matchup? Because of their DL? We match up pretty well on their WRs at CB, and our WRs are going to be able to eat up the middle of the field against Zimmer and his off-coverages.

I think this is going to be a really good game this week. We're awfully beat up on defense, but these are two capable teams that both desperately need a win. There are connections between the organizations, but not a lot of experience playing each other. Two good QBs. Both with good skill players.

It's going to come down--like it always does--to turnovers in the passing game or a big play in on STs.
  11. intelmax

intelmax New Member

89 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a feeling romo scrambles to save his sife and hits some big plays.
  12. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

971 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Romo should do what both Mannings do.

When in trouble or need to move the chains, throw to Newman's side.
  13. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I haven't watched them, but with Mike Zimmer, I'm sure they play lots of cover-2, meaning it's going to be a long day for this offense and JG's 'brilliant' game planning... If JG doesn't attack the middle, which he normally doesn't, then it's going to be a long day.