1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Wearing hat backwards topic again

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CanadianCowboysFan, Jan 13, 2014.

1. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,319 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    Tell Cowherd 1973 called. They want their stupid morals back.
  2. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,836 Messages
    1,089 Likes Received
    I'll add to this. I don't know why we care about anything a person has to say about any opinions we have. I don't worry about Romo wearing his hat backwards, that's stupid to worry about. I never understood why people worry about what others say.

The guy is on a football field, or in a press conference, who cares what he's wearing? As long as it's not a speedo, but even then, I'll just close my eyes and listen to the press conference. I'll add this too. A lot of people from different parts of the neighborhood, seem to get overly sensitive about another demographic when that person does something they wouldn't. Some guys do things different from us, who cares? There are some players that show boat, and others don't. Don't vilify the person who show boats just because you didn't do it. We are so judgmental as a whole, and seem to forget that our lives are not quite perfect.

And just because a race or a gender does something we don't like, doesn't give us the right to act and pretend like we're better cause we don't do it. We're all idiots and we all need to check ourselves and just enjoy life. I would hate to live in a world where everyone looked the exact same and acted the same.
  3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,472 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    A lot of people are appalled by the "urban" look that Kaepernick has. It's a bit bigoted if you ask me. But I won't get into all that. This thread is ridiculous. Kaepernick gets a lot of crap for his clothing, hat angles, tattoos and "swagger." It'll only get worse with the more success he has.
  4. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,391 Messages
    537 Likes Received
    Romo wearing his cap backward never bothered me. But he hasnt done that in awhile. I say the last time was in the pic where his son was born almost two years ago.
    JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  5. Bungarian

Bungarian Butt Monkey

2,022 Messages
    327 Likes Received
    this
  6. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,472 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    Up vote for your Bukowski quote in your sig.
  7. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,966 Messages
    1,695 Likes Received
    I think it's very rare these days to see Romo wearing his cap backwards.
    Not that it should make any difference whatsoever....but that was more of a thing of the past.
  8. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,355 Messages
    1,130 Likes Received
    When Bailey gets 50 million guaranteed come back in here and ask me something about him
  9. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

8,685 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    I don't know. It at least says a lot about sports commentators who analyze players who wear their hat backward, allowing us to identify who the real losers are.
  10. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

8,685 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    Probably wifey says: "You're not really going out dressed like that, are you? You look like a loser."
    jobberone likes this.
  11. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

12,854 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    You can't fix stupidity. You may as well give up. Not saying this to be an *** to you - you, of course, are absolutely right. Just trying to save you some time.
  12. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great bass players Staff Member

35,463 Messages
    2,807 Likes Received
    Oh, so now we are basing his play on his pay rather than the hat?! Well, that's actually mostly irrelevant, too. But it's not too bad compared to wearing his hat backward. What happens if he goes commando?
  13. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,355 Messages
    1,130 Likes Received
    Did Bailey get his 50 mil yet?
  14. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great bass players Staff Member

35,463 Messages
    2,807 Likes Received
    For the backwards hat or the 'commando' thingie?
  15. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

2,736 Messages
    845 Likes Received
    I think I am lost. What thread is this? ohhh my it is the all important back hatwards topic.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  16. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Ugh, do people really care about this?

[IMG]
    jobberone likes this.
  17. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

1,385 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    Romo would have that luxury if one, our coaches would utilize Murray the way SF uses Gore. Two, our coaches would mange the clock more efficiently. And three, if Romo didn't make Stupid mistakes in crucial times...
    PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  18. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,815 Messages
    2,907 Likes Received
    Jealous rears it's ugly head.
  19. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,966 Messages
    1,695 Likes Received
    Would not surprise me
  20. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,596 Messages
    1,089 Likes Received
    Wow where'd this come from? Projecting much?

I'm a half-black 27 year old male. I don't care if he dresses 'urban'. Just something about Kaepernick that rubs me the wrong way and I'm allowed to have my opinion about him.

I couldn't tell you exactly why, but my best guess is that he seems to represent the negatives of the Millennial generation from an outside standpoint. Maybe he just reminds me of people that I know.