1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The Sports Newswire
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 14

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Silver N Blue, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,627 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    Well we made it now it is time to finish the journey with some mulla! I will be hitting this up all week but after last night's game here are some nuggets for DFS..

9ers Def
    Robbie Anderson a 6 3 inch WR...they don't throw to the TE in this offense...worth a dart...

2. Silver N Blue

4,627 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    Slim pickings and it is the season to start your studs...if you're going to lose go down with the guys who are legit and not dice rolls..but if you have no choice...
    QB--Eli...just look at the history hard to ignore, Carr...KC is giving up the 3rd most points to QBs the past 5 weeks, Smith...gonna be cold in KC tonight but I like this game for a potential shoot out...Flacco, and Petty & Kap for DFS
    RB...Forsett..he is gonna play a lot, if Vereen is activated and PPR worth a hard look...same for Simms from TB..make sure the muscle hamster is practicing this week..McKinnon
    WR..Anderson above, Diggs (only in PPR), Hardy & Gabriel if Jones/Sanu are out, LaFell/Boyd, Merideth, Bellemy, Cooks, Williams
    TE Green...told you:)...buff is giving up the most yards per catch to TEs, only one i would consider over a stud
    DEF Cincy, 9ers, Lions, Colts, Jax, Tenn

3. Silver N Blue

4,627 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    TE...forgot to add Witten...

4. CapnCook

CapnCook Active Member

209 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    On a bye this week, looking to preempt the waiver wire before this weekend to add more flex power. Any solid targets for weeks 15 and 16 (PPR)? I basically need to to better than Dixon and/or Steve Smith Sr.

5. Silver N Blue

4,627 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    Your in a prime spot to pick up Anderson. In both games Petty has played he has led the Jets in targets. Turf toe and WR don't go together Gabriel and Hardy. LGreen as the number two option for Ben is a worthy flex start in ppr. Buff def is a great pick up if they are they play the browns at home.

CapnCook likes this.
  6. Silver N Blue

4,627 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    I also like Simms and Vereen esp since have a week to see how they play.

CapnCook likes this.
  7. CapnCook

CapnCook Active Member

209 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Thanks!

Silver N Blue likes this.