1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 16

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Silver N Blue, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    Well this is it for most of in season long leagues. I made it in the five leagues I was still alive in so I can't complain. Slim pickings and a very short week. We had some good conversation in here last week with some great feedback! Hope it helped some! This week I think I will just list players with upside for DFS and season long. No need to talk about any FAs out there. Will start updating tomorrow! Good luck!

1LoyalCowboyFan likes this.
  2. 1LoyalCowboyFan

1LoyalCowboyFan Active Member

812 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Thanks for your help!

Silver N Blue likes this.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

33,520 Messages
    12,203 Likes Received
    Thanks

btw...ESPN championships are the combined scores of weeks 16 and 17. Helps to prevent the fluke title.
    Just and fyi thing.

dallasdave likes this.
  4. Silver N Blue

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    Depends how you set it up I am the commish in my ESPN league and championship game is this weekend.

5. Silver N Blue

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    QB Brees, Brady, Winston, Dak, Luck, Cousins, Winston, Ryan, Rivers, QB2 Wilson, Eli, Carr, Kap

RB Zeke, DJ, Bell, Howard, Shady, Kelley (little leary with Freeman back for the bears), Mathews (if Sproles doesn't play), TY, Lat Murray (Good DFS play), Miller (RB2), DMurray, Dixon (like him in PPR this week)

WR Brown, Dez, Hilton, ODB, JMathews, Tate, Cooks, RAnderson (if Petty plays), DHopkins, DJax, WR2 Julio, Green, Landry, Edlemen, Thomas, Jeffrey, Baldwin, Lockett, Nelson

TE Ertz (top play this week), Kelce, Brate, Walker, TE2 Olsen, Eifert, Rudolph, Bennett, Graham, Henry

DEF Pats, Titans, Chiefs, Broncos, Cowboys, Hawks

Alright I will update some fringe players and highlight some plus match ups as the week goes along.

6. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

12,251 Messages
    2,239 Likes Received
    Tough decision for my PPR flex spot, any thoughts would be appreciated.

This could be the week losing Melvin Gordon could hurt me.

Rawls vs Ari (Seattle oline is garbage, luckily i benched him last week at list min)
    Montgomery vs Minn (leaning towards him but Minn defense is scary)
    Gabriel vs Car (Like him but he doesn't play a lot of snaps)
    R Mattews vs Jax (thinking he is my 2nd best option)
    Powell vs NE (picked him up on waivers this week)

7. Silver N Blue

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    If you have just one to pick from the list above TY would be the choice based on touches alone.

Also Jax ranks 28th vs WR the past five weeks. I have Mathews and won't be starting him with those stats stacked against him.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Doomsday likes this.
  8. Silver N Blue

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    Match ups to exploit...thought for sure Ertz was going to blow up but along with several others was wrong with that one...hope these are better

QB--Newton, Luck, Carr, & Ryan...these two games scream points points and more points

RB--Farrow..look no further than everyone else running against the browns def...Stewart, LMurray, Howard, Mckinnon in PPR

WR--Eli Rogers..with Green out look for him to pick up those targets good play in DFS and PPR, Baldwin & Lockett, Watkins

TE--Olsen, CJ, Witten

DEF---Pats, Cowboys, Texans

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

9. Silver N Blue

4,422 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    Twice I forgot to list Big Ben...at home good matchup...great start for the championship game.