1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Week 2 Romo or Vick

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by IAMKING, Sep 17, 2011.

1. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Went Vick week 1 and that turned out to be the right decision. Romo vs the Niners good run D, poor secondary plus Romos needing to "bounce back" makes me wanna start him but Vick, Sunday Night Football and returning to Atlanta makes me think he will dial it up a notch.

Personal issues aside just fantasy points who do you take?
  2. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Also for WR

J. Knox / Sims-Walker / M. Craptree
  3. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Vick's potential for huge stats is too much to give up on. I think he has to start every week so long as he isn't nursing an injury.
  4. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would go with Knox mostly because the other two only caught one pass each last week. The Saints pass defense looked pretty bad last week as well and Roy is hobbled so that might be good for him.
  5. SPHawk

SPHawk Member

344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My question is why do you have Vick and Romo? You have to go with your money maker with Vick.
  6. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Vick is injury prone and Romo was available in the mid-rounds so he was an insurance policy
  7. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    honestly i go romo and im not going homer route. 9ers arent that good, atls D is better than what they played last week, peters may not play and will probably get hurt if he does, a win for ATL means more with the vick homecoming and romo needs a great performance to get the media off his back