1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Week 3 Dallas at San Francisco predictions

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by windward, Sep 20, 2005.

1. windward

windward NFL Historian

15,201 Messages
    510 Likes Received
    All right, I cannot stomach any more dwelling on this painful, painful loss. Time to move forward and hopefully get back on track.

Frankly, San Francisco may have the worst defense in football right now as they are allowing almost 500 yards a game and have been outscored 58-3 in the past 5 quarters (incl the Stl game) Dallas should easily exploit this. San Fran's O is hardly formidable as their offensive personnel may actually be worse than Washington's. Add in the fact that we will be an angry, pissed off squad on Sunday, I see a Cowboy victory

Dallas 31
    San Francisco 10

Bledsoe 19-26 250 yds 2td 0int
    Julius Jones 25 carries 150 yards 2 tds

P.S. They had better win, since I'll be there and it's my first live Cowboy game

Keyshawn 6 -68-1td
    Glenn 4-57
    Witten 3-35-1 td
    Crayton 3-64
  2. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,101 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    i just know we better kill the niners.BADLY
  3. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    We will beat the 49ers.
  4. smashmouth

smashmouth Benched

1,411 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    49ers 14, Dallas 10.

We'll give up 14 points as usual, but we won't be able to score more than 13 points.
  5. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I dunno if you guys agree with me, but if we can't lay even HALF the beating the Eagles did on the 49ers, coming off a loss like this... well let's just leave it at that.
  6. windward

windward NFL Historian

15,201 Messages
    510 Likes Received
    I think you're speaking more out of bitter passion than anything else. Remember we scored 28 points last week. Have you seen San Fran's D? It's utterly atrocious