1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Week 6 TV COVERAGE

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Deb, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Deb

Deb Zoner

213 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Week 6 TV COVERAGE
    CBS DOUBLEHEADER

Game one

[IMG]

Game two

[IMG]

FOX...ONE GAME

[IMG]
  2. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives. Zone Supporter

7,111 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    Well, getting the game locally again. Nice $199 investment I made for DirectTV this year. Oh well.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    LOL, I didn't invest in DirecTV, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I also said I was boycotting this game... Ok, I shall set the VCR that way if something is exciting about it I can still watch it. (no I don't own a Tivo)
  4. 1fisher

1fisher Active Member

5,684 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I live near memphis and they are showing the stinking skins/tittans!
  5. NorthTexan95

NorthTexan95 Well-Known Member

1,255 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Eventhough Dallas is playing one of the bottom teams and is not playing the late game ... it appears more stations are airing the Cowboys game than any other game. Further proof tv drawing power of the Cowboys.
  6. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All five games have been televised in S.J. This would be great if I hadn't put out for Sunday Ticket. When they're televised locally you can't get them on the ticket I'd rather watch them on Sunday Ticket!
  7. Jarv

7,111 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    Why are you boycotting this game ? You know we only get 16 regular ones ?

Lose a bet ?
  8. Sam I Am

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    Because they lost to the Fecals in the most heinous fashion. They allowed McNabb to look good (stat wise) when in actuality he didn't play so good.

If I remeber correctly, you could subtract three blowned plays by Dallas and it would erase almost 200 yards of passing and both of his TDs leaving him around 50% passing (or less) and 150 yards passing, not to mention he should have been picked off in the end zone by Williams.

The Cowboys made him look good when actually he didn't. I remember before (I beleive) the 87 yard TD pass the Eagles had all of 29 yards of offense in the half!

EAGLES SUCK!!! EAGLES SUCK!!! EAGLES SUCK!!!
  9. Jarv

7,111 Messages
    133 Likes Received

I get it, so you want to hit them in the old Neilson rating for revenge ?

Did you see that 1st map ???

Dude, come back into the fold, watch your team !
  10. ka0tik

ka0tik DALLAS

2,887 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    Thank God I got Sunday Tix! My local CBS is showing Buffalo At Detroit.. *BARF*
  11. Sam I Am

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    Actually, I just bought a house and will be working on it this weekend. Since it is actually being shown on TV I will record it for later viewing that night. I see you arn't to far from me. :) (I actually live in CT now)
  12. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Stinkin Bud Adams :bang2:
  13. Sam I Am

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    Didn't they know that Tennessee is Dallas Cowboy land? :insane:
  14. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    No one cares about the Titans here. I can't remember the last time they even did anything to get us interested in them. :bang2:
  15. Sam I Am

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    Not even last Oct. 1st when they played the Cowboys? :laugh2:
  16. johnnybluestar

johnnybluestar Member

135 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was in a Wal-Mart in Tennessee last year. You know those keys with teams or other stuff printed on them? This Wal-Mart had the Titans, Cowboys, Vols and about 20 different NASCAR keys. I was surprised to see the Cowboys, but had to laugh just a little at all the NASCAR keys.
  17. Sam I Am

31,344 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    STEREOTYPING! :lmao2:
  18. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,573 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    Well I see Colorado is covered in Red meaning we should be getting the Cowboys-Texans.

But then I recall getting the same hype for Jacksonville-Dallas only to discover when I turned on the TV that I got the Bears-Packers game instead. I was furious that some idiot decided Bears-Packers made more sense than the matchup the rest of the free markets were getting.

So I'll be hopeful this week but careful with my expectations.

On another note, why in the world would that little section of Idaho not get the Cowboys-Texans when they have absolutely no affiliation with the garbage game they're getting instead?
  19. 1fisher

1fisher Active Member

5,684 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    i don't know what those knuckleheads are thinking! The titans suck so maybe they will show the cowboys for ratings! i'll definitely listen to the game on the net!
  20. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    True but also because it is on CBS and since we are only on CBS twice per year, that network wants to get us on in as many markets as possible for the reason set out above.

I will get the game on HD as well.

I have had to use Sunday Ticket only once so far, the Tennessee game so regardless, it is worth the $129.00 CDN I pay for it.

Why though is the Cin-TB game on in that one part of Wyoming and Idaho when everything around it is red?