1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Welkers Wife goes on Rant after loss

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by sbark, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Mountaineerfan

Mountaineerfan Active Member

133 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I remember watching parts of his trial in court adjudication class in college. One of the witness described seeing a large man move with what seemed like super human speed and size. They discredited the witness because we was a con artist but to see him describe it was pretty intense. I can't find the video anywhere now.
    As for Ray Lewis I think he's one hell of a football player but he should be doing the Barkley commercial saying "I am not a role model"
  2. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,136 Messages
    510 Likes Received
    Ray Lewis may not be a role model to all, but he is a role model to some. I don't think there's any person who is a role model to all.

For what he is trying to communicate through his life, many people who find him to be a role model can draw inspiration from his life's story.
  3. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I don't think Ray stabbed anyone, but I think the guys he was with that night did. In fact, I read that Ray tried to stop them. Then, he didn't want to be guilty by association, so he got rid of the suit and lied to the cops. The two guys with him that night got away with murder because the witnesses changed their stories several times. One of those guys later recorded a Rap song with lyrics saying he wanted to kill Ray.