1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

2,763 Messages
    1,019 Likes Received
    I'm so smart. Let me post in this thread about watching tv show and tell them how I'm so smart that I don't watch tv shows. Then they'll know how smart I am.
    BigStar likes this.
  2. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,401 Messages
    1,388 Likes Received

[IMG]
    BigStar likes this.
  3. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,324 Messages
    477 Likes Received
    We just recently started watching Orange is the new Black. I must say that it is a Pretty good show.

Starting House of Cards next. Heard great things about it.
  4. bounce

bounce Active Member

629 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    You should have walked away after the Trinity season.

True Detective right now. Want to give House of Cards a shot.
  5. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,814 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    I definitely see a quality fall off, but season 5's story line was compelling, season 6 rebounded on the characters and season 7 is starting off hot.
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Just binge watched homeland, I liked it. First and third season I thought were really good didn't like the second season that much.

Also binge watched walking dead a little bit ago. Thought the first two seasons were really fun and it has absolutely sucked since then including the first two episodes of the new season. I like Michael cudlitz so I decided to watch it to be up to date when he starts which was yesterday.

Also rewatching chuck for the umpteenth time on Netflix. Greatest soundtrack to a show ever.chop shop records and josh Schwartz did an incredible job with the music on the show. One of my favorite shows ever.

And I am going to dig in to 21 jumpstreet again soon, for the millionth time.
  7. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

750 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Right now Black Sails, Justified, True Detective, Walking Dead, Musketeers, The Americans and am about half way through season 2 of House of Cards.
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,390 Messages
    2,942 Likes Received
    WWE. Some Shark Tank and other junk. Treading water until The Profit begins.