1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

what does this do to the draft?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by CM Duck, Jan 8, 2006.

1. CM Duck

CM Duck I'm breaking the 4th wall...

999 Messages
    1 Likes Received
  2. CM Duck

999 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    who do you think will pick up Young?

I think he goes top 3 (easy!) and maybe someone will trade up to get him. like the jets! just a hunch
  3. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

14,986 Messages
    223 Likes Received
  4. NovaCowboy

NovaCowboy Benched

634 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wouldnt touch Young but that doesnt change the fact he'll go early with someone trading up big to get him.
  5. CM Duck

999 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    do you even watch and comprehend football? this kid is good and getting better. he plays big in the big games. ever since last year's rose bowl he has been "money". he will definetly be a top 3 pick, it will depend on trade possibilities whether he will go 1,2, or 3.

every player that comes out for the pro's has a good chance to be a bust. but to say this kid sucks, is a one game wonder, and there is no way he gets drafted may be your opinion, but it is a ridiculous statement(and thats my opinion).

i hope you were being sarcastic.

Vince Young has a chance to be another Randall Cunningham minus the attitude/ego problems.
  6. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    You obviously are talking about a subject you pay hardly any attention to, so you should quit before you start looking like a fool. To say Young won't be drafted is an asinine comment. Most of the nation will be surprised if he lasts past the Titans.
  7. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Young will be a Tenn. Titan.....dadgummit
  8. jimmy40

14,986 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Wow, have you been paying attention the last few days? I just tried to put everything the haters and idiots have been saying the last few days in one sentence. Pretty good huh?
  9. jimmy40

14,986 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Lol, you haven't been paying attention either. I've been a Longhorn fan since Nixon came into the lockeroom.
  10. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    LOL, sorry, Been in dallas for a wedding this weekend.
  11. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Liar

Liar

Pants on fire :D
  12. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,405 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    in regards to the original question at hand...
    we get to "in essence" move up one pick because VY will go top 10 and I would guess straight to the Titans unless they can get Leinert, which I suspect will go straight to the Jets or New Orleans.
    VY throwing his name in the ring means that there will be a one more top player available that wouldn't have been available when we pick at 18. I'm hoping Santonio Holmes, AJ Hawk, Bobby Carpenter, or Micheal Huff drop because of VY.
    I think it was the right move for VY even though he needs another year of development. His stock will never be higher, esp since Adrian Peterson will win the Heisman next year and UT will lose to OU.
  13. Derinyar

Derinyar Well-Known Member

1,937 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I think Young goes high, probably higher than he should, but thats what it happens. Everyone who thought he was going to go back was absolutely stoned.
  14. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,112 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    LOL. If Young stays we would have blown you guys out of the water.