1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What happened to this Jay Ratliff

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Oct 14, 2013.

1. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,551 Messages
    1,551 Likes Received
    The dude is acting deranged the past several months. Very much like Alonzo Spellman or Demitrius Underwood.
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,027 Messages
    4,878 Likes Received
    You think Jay Ratliff is fork-in-the-neck crazy? I'd say that's going a bit far.
  3. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I know the now retired gina miller was afraid of Ratliff and wouldn't even talk to him after he basically scared the crap out of her two years ago when she asked him a question!

He is no doubt a nut and a hyper intensity guy. Not sure of the rest of the story though.
  4. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,954 Messages
    4,037 Likes Received
    wow gina miller retired?
  5. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    left cbs11/txa21 to do other things.
  6. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,090 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Eh I already moved on from him years ago
  7. JakeCamp12

JakeCamp12 Well-Known Member

2,098 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    How do you know this? I have not seen anything like that written anywhere. I know he has the DUI case hanging over his head. I am not doubting you or your knowledge of the situation. I just find it really odd that there is some sort of cloud hanging over this entire situation. Jerry is never quiet about anything, so when I see his liqueur lips are sealed, it makes me realize that this is very serious.
  8. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,377 Messages
    1,402 Likes Received
    And they don't owe anything to us. Why should they care on bit about what we think or what the team thinks? We don't owe them anything and they don't owe us anything right?
  9. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,954 Messages
    4,037 Likes Received
    sheesh man. gina leaving. galloway retiring. emily jones leaving fssw. richie/greggo fired. lots of changes in the dfw sports media market recently
  10. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,306 Messages
    362 Likes Received
    I agree. This is not injury related because there is no way any of his injuries could take this long to heal. I think Jay had some type of a mental break and Dallas is to the point that they need to make decision on his roster spot because they are seriously depleted on DL.
  11. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

12,672 Messages
    612 Likes Received
    Wow. The Rat's family loves hard.
    I bet they walk hard too.
    They might have to walk extra hard once Ratliff no longer gets his checks from the Cowboys.
    He and his mind games and bizarre statements and enigmatic . . . hey, I am beginning to like this guy Ratliff . . . ;)
  12. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,399 Messages
    1,205 Likes Received
    Ware did say something in an interview to the effect that you never know what Ratliff you're going to get in the locker room from day to day, could be jovial, could be mad as hell.
  13. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

5,312 Messages
    1,202 Likes Received
    Sounds bi-polar.
  14. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

11,206 Messages
    3,867 Likes Received
    Yes, how does anyone come to these conclusions? We don't know what he has been doing. It's all speculation at this point.
  15. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,275 Messages
    1,919 Likes Received
    I have been a fan of rat exactly because if this
    I hope he can come back because he can help is tremendously and also I don't want this to be how he is remembered by cowboy fans
    khiladi and Zordon like this.
  16. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,275 Messages
    1,919 Likes Received
    This would certainly make sense and also explain why everyone involved has been very quiet about it

It might also mean that if he has been properly treated, he might be able to be activated
    khiladi likes this.
  17. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,512 Messages
    421 Likes Received
    Pretty much.
  18. davey999

davey999 Well-Known Member

1,437 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Speculation is all we have as no one in the org has been truthful on the Ratliff situation.
  19. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Benched

2,996 Messages
    1,046 Likes Received
    It's always about the $$$$$$$$.
  20. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Emmitt was a cancer at the end of his career. He deserved what he brought upon himself. Emmitt is a "me" first kind of guy.