1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What is your opinion on jackson Jethcoat?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Prossman, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

946 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Really started his junior year strong before he popped his peck. How good is this Kid and what round do you think he would be drafted in if he comes out? Thanks
  2. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,113 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Some kind of joke calling him Jethcoat or what?? He is returning for his senior year coming off the pectoral injury that ended his season.. He is a pretty nice pass rusher, but it has appeared that he hasn't been coached that well on stopping the run
  3. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,266 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    You mean Jackson Jeffcoat*? As in the son of former Dallas Cowboy Jim Jeffcoat? He's a really solid young player who can get to the QB. He's just battled injuries the past couple years. He'll be in next years draft.
  4. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

946 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Thanks for the info. i dont see allot of UT games in Va, so i really apppreciate you guys getting me info.
  5. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,344 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    He's an OK prospect but not an elite one yet, like a Clowney. Has stretches where he disappears and looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane
  6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

13,742 Messages
    5,902 Likes Received
    I don't see anybody in college football that looks as elite as Jadeveon Clowney.

Jeffcoat has good size. His burst and 1st step are decent but a 1/2 step behind the top guys in the 2013 draft. His agility is OK but not elite. He plays somewhat undisciplined at times.
  7. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    this is due to diaz's scheme more than anything, I believe he could play under control if he was taught to