1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What kind of personality do girls love?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Stevemccain, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Stevemccain

Stevemccain New Member

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i want to know what kind of personality girls like the most. I haven't had any luck with girls because of my personality. so i'm curious what personality do they like. Be specfic. for example if you like the out going type explain what that means to you and why you like it. please try to list a lot. thanks!

NFL Shop
  2. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm a guessing you're a little younger than most here. I can tell you what, I've gotten a lot farther in life fibbing about the size of my W2 than I did trying to figure out what kind of personality a girl likes. If she's interested, she'll let you know. If she's not interested, she'll let you know a heckuva lot sooner.
  3. Stevemccain

Stevemccain New Member

15 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thank you so much
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,254 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    They like my personality cause I'm DAMN SEXY! :laugh2:
  5. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    To find out what drives women crazy, read all posts from Yeager and Sarge...

then do the opposite.
  6. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,859 Messages
    2,082 Likes Received

:laugh2: thats awesome.
  7. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    how about focusing on being your self and something your not, its what i've always been told by my mom, i wont sit here and be like slate and say i've had some of the hottest girls in the planet, but the girls will come.
  8. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,024 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    Be an *******

Girls say they want nice guys ..... but they really want jerks (especially the young ones)
  9. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    On the nosey.
  10. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Women want you to be who you are, truly. Don't try to pretend you like things that you don't or do things you don't want to do because you think it makes you look cool.

There are girls that like every kind of man there is out there. You may not find her in the time frame that you are hoping, but you will find her. When you do you will know it, and she will be the right one.
  11. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,502 Messages
    589 Likes Received
    Buy a Tractor, Kenny Chesney swears by it.

[YOUTUBE]PYiWgsmxOTo[/YOUTUBE]
  12. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,377 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    [youtube]Sr30FEkfevo&feature=related[/youtube]
  13. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." Marilyn Monroe
  14. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Not always true.

I was attracted to Kilyin because he was a bit of an *******, albeit not to me. He made me laugh. The fact that he was so handsome didn't hurt, either. ;)
  15. daschoo

daschoo Slanje Va

2,377 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    depends what you're looking for. if you want a proper relationship then there is no point trying to change your personality as firstly you won't be happy and secondly eventualy your own personality will come through anyway so you're far better with someone who likes you for you. if you're just looking to get laid then a cheap bar with cheaper woman should do the trick, not that i ever did anything like that before i met the missus of course ;)
  16. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,954 Messages
    4,995 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  17. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  18. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,502 Messages
    589 Likes Received
    Honestly, there are many things that attract a woman initially, but personality is what keeps them there. I am lucky that I am both incredibly good looking and unbelievably funny, so I have stayed with the same lucky gal for the last fifteen years running (according to my wife, I am flawed in that I'm a bit too "overconfident", but I don't see how she thinks that). :)

On a serious note, my sister and a friend managed to find and marry their spouses on matchmaker.com, so if you haven't tried it maybe you should.
  19. Temo

Temo Active Member

3,728 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    You could always try performance enchancing drugs for that personality. You know, like alcohol.
  20. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you look for someone who does.