What Should Happen Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by NeonDeion21, Mar 7, 2012.

1. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,422 Messages
    903 Likes Received
    FA's Signed
    Brandon Carr
    Dan Connor
    Ben Grubbs

#14. David DeCastro, G Stanford

He just makes sense. Pair him with Grubbs and have Nagy and Arkin fight it out for the Center position and our Offensive Line is officially rebuilt and retooled.

#31. Mark Barron, S Alabama

He falls due to a hernia injury that caused him to not workout all off-season. We finally get a player at the Safety position who we can build around for only #45 and #82

#113. Chris Rainey RB/WR/KR/PR

A pet cat of mine who can play all over the field and make plays. Has tremendous open field speed. Makes an instant impact on returns and has a 3rd down back.

#144. B.J. Coleman, QB Tenn Chatt.

A football junkie. Coleman had an excellent Shrine week and with time could develop into a decent starter. Has a rocket arm and great tools to work with.

#175. DeAngelo Peterson, TE LSU

Good athlete at TE who looks like a rocked up WR. Was stuck behind horrible QB play and needs time to develop into a better receiver. Can be the #3 TE on this team.

#206. Drew Butler, P Georgia

A punter? Yep. I have a feeling McBriar won't be back and with a 7th rounder you are just trying to find a player who will stick. Butler is very good and won't be a huge drop off from McBriar.
  2. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I like it. The only thing I would hope to change would be to get Shea McLellan or another OLB/DL for some pass rush in the 2nd or 3rd. Coleman tranferred from Tennessee when Bray took over didn't he?
  3. cowboysooner

cowboysooner Well-Known Member

1,382 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    I like the player, but with all due respect I don't think you can build a team for today's NFL spending your top 3 picks for a guard and a safety that is not in the Ed Reed-Earl Thomas ball hawk mode then spend your 4th round pick on a returner.

Would you trade your 1st 4 picks for Logan Mankins, Reggie Nelson and Brandon Banks?
  4. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

8,582 Messages
    4,494 Likes Received
    I would rather have Harrison than Barron.