1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What Should Happen Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by NeonDeion21, Mar 7, 2012.

1. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

1,960 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    FA's Signed
    Brandon Carr
    Dan Connor
    Ben Grubbs

#14. David DeCastro, G Stanford

He just makes sense. Pair him with Grubbs and have Nagy and Arkin fight it out for the Center position and our Offensive Line is officially rebuilt and retooled.

#31. Mark Barron, S Alabama

He falls due to a hernia injury that caused him to not workout all off-season. We finally get a player at the Safety position who we can build around for only #45 and #82

#113. Chris Rainey RB/WR/KR/PR

A pet cat of mine who can play all over the field and make plays. Has tremendous open field speed. Makes an instant impact on returns and has a 3rd down back.

#144. B.J. Coleman, QB Tenn Chatt.

A football junkie. Coleman had an excellent Shrine week and with time could develop into a decent starter. Has a rocket arm and great tools to work with.

#175. DeAngelo Peterson, TE LSU

Good athlete at TE who looks like a rocked up WR. Was stuck behind horrible QB play and needs time to develop into a better receiver. Can be the #3 TE on this team.

#206. Drew Butler, P Georgia

A punter? Yep. I have a feeling McBriar won't be back and with a 7th rounder you are just trying to find a player who will stick. Butler is very good and won't be a huge drop off from McBriar.
  2. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I like it. The only thing I would hope to change would be to get Shea McLellan or another OLB/DL for some pass rush in the 2nd or 3rd. Coleman tranferred from Tennessee when Bray took over didn't he?
  3. cowboysooner

cowboysooner Well-Known Member

1,381 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    I like the player, but with all due respect I don't think you can build a team for today's NFL spending your top 3 picks for a guard and a safety that is not in the Ed Reed-Earl Thomas ball hawk mode then spend your 4th round pick on a returner.

Would you trade your 1st 4 picks for Logan Mankins, Reggie Nelson and Brandon Banks?
  4. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

2,944 Messages
    466 Likes Received
    I would rather have Harrison than Barron.