1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

What were Aikman, Buck and Pereria talking about on the Dez TD?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by links18, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,956 Messages
    1,848 Likes Received
    Agreed.
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    Watch the video and/or the gif. It will be very obvious to you I promise.
  3. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
  4. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

11,743 Messages
    589 Likes Received
  5. blindzebra

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    Actually if you really watch it you see the laces half way through the roll still in the exact same location.

So to me it is clear that if the laces were in the same place as he hits the ground, half way through the roll and at the end of the roll makes it a catch.
  6. zeroburrito

zeroburrito Active Member

4,073 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what evidence is provided that shows the ball moving? there is more evidence towards the ball not moving than the ball moving, which there is none.

read up a bit and try the home experiment with a ball in your forearm. the ball doesn't do a roll around his arm. his arm is the one moving.

look at the exact moment when you think the ball is rolling. his hand/arm is actually what is moving(being rolled over) while having a tight grip on the ball, proven by the laces.
  7. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Or they could have been wrong but just take it to an extreme to promote your fandom! :banghead:
  8. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Some of you make me laugh. The ball clearly moved and you refuse to admit it for God knows what reason. It's laughable.
  9. blindzebra

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    Yeah it moved as it got compressed between Dez' arm and chest.
  10. zeroburrito

4,073 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    the only proof people have of the ball moving is when he rolls over his arm the laces disappear. which by the way MUST happen for him to have possession. if the laces were still showing during the "roll" it would have been disconnected from his hand and not a catch. after he's done rolling over his arm the laces are in the exact same position they were when he hit the dirt.

i'm starting to feel the hatred people have for dez is flat out blinding people.
  11. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

9,507 Messages
    1,261 Likes Received
    They looked at the same video you did. The fact that they disagree with you pretty much proves it was inconclusive, but take it to the extreme to promote your intransigent position. :banghead:
  12. theogt

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    23 minutes ago:
    8 minutes ago:

This is the kind of logic we're dealing with. The logic of denial.
  13. theogt

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    Someone claiming the sky isn't blue doesn't make it a disputed fact.
  14. zeroburrito

4,073 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    you removed it from the context. i thought you were smarter than this?

someone saying ball is moved by compression while still in possession is not the same as the ball coming out of his hands.
  15. blindzebra

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    Big difference between moved as in rolled and moved as in compressed...but it takes an opened mind to process the difference.

Still waiting for you to explain how the laces in relation to his arm never changing happens.
  16. zeroburrito

4,073 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    this is easy. the magical perfect 360 spin. all these people are basing this off some divine power spinning the ball like a top even though this theory is debunked as you don't see the laces spinning on the inside from the back endzone shot.
  17. theogt

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure people are just screwing around now. No one can really be this stupid, blind or a homer.
  18. blindzebra

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    But I have also read the 90 right, 90 left millisecond slight of hand theory.
  19. blindzebra

9,472 Messages
    736 Likes Received
    Funny how they keep mentioning the return TD flip no review and the 1:12 run off as official screw ups but not one media source is screaming about this call?
  20. zeroburrito

4,073 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    was a huge call too. no way this team scores from the 1 yard line under that kind of pressure. has the stink of garrett failure all over it