1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

When Dallas Beats Redskins Who Will We Play in the 1st Round?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sjordan6, Dec 24, 2012.

  1. sjordan6

    sjordan6 Member

    708 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've heard all the "quotes" about making assumptions but for the moment let's assume that the Cowboys beat the Redskins on Sunday night ( because if they dont then the topics all become about next season).

    A win on Sunday gives the Cowboys the #4 seed and the NFC East Crown.

    With the Seahawks beating the 49'ers last night, its seems one of them will now be the #5 seed ( more likely the Seahawks because of the 49'ers tie .

    I would much rather play the 49'ers than the Seahawks.

    Who would you rather play?
  2. The Natural

    The Natural Well-Known Member

    4,524 Messages
    1,287 Likes Received
    I want a win against the Redskins and another shot at the Seahawks
  3. CowboyChris

    CowboyChris Well-Known Member

    2,681 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    more than likely it will be Seattle. playing Seattle or SF doesnt matter, same style team
  4. perrykemp

    perrykemp Well-Known Member

    5,452 Messages
    1,351 Likes Received
    I'm not ashamed to say I'd rather the Cowboys not play the Seahawks. I don't think it is a good matchup for the Cowboys.

    I'd much rather player the 49ers who have given up 70+ points in the past two games.
  5. Zordon

    Zordon Well-Known Member

    9,234 Messages
    4,354 Likes Received
    if it's seattle i want dez to go to work on that loud mouth corner.
  6. Hostile

    Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

    118,504 Messages
    1,790 Likes Received
    In before someone says the Redskins are going to win.

    I want the Seahawks.
  7. Wayne02

    Wayne02 Well-Known Member

    2,003 Messages
    398 Likes Received
    He might be suspended if the Cowboys were to play them.
  8. Joshmil53

    Joshmil53 Active Member

    2,561 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    I hope SF, but probably SEA
  9. jazzcat22

    jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

    8,723 Messages
    1,181 Likes Received
    It would be a home game, I want another shot at Seattle....will be much different....
  10. Zordon

    Zordon Well-Known Member

    9,234 Messages
    4,354 Likes Received
    you're right. appeal was heard on friday and we should hear a decision before the playoff game.

    for some reason i was thinking the appeal process would take longer.
  11. LatinMind

    LatinMind iPhotoshop

    8,570 Messages
    1,575 Likes Received
    IDC whoever. I just want the cowboys to make the playoffs. And then when they do whoever comes up so be it.
  12. DFWJC

    DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

    22,658 Messages
    2,031 Likes Received
    I'd say 80% chance it's Seattle, 20% SF

    Just glad it would it would be in Dallas. Not that the home field helps us as mush as a road game in Seattle would destroy us. We can beat Seattle in Dallas.

    So let's beat those Skins to get the chance!
  13. Future

    Future Intramural Legend

    15,940 Messages
    1,323 Likes Received
    Is it impossible for the Skins to get in if Dallas does?

    I remember thinking last night it was possible to play them twice in a row like we did against the Eagles in 09.
  14. Bowdown27

    Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

    2,541 Messages
    198 Likes Received
    I want Seattle in the first round. In our house this time. They're 2-5 on the road this year I believe. I'm not afraid of anyone but I want another crack at Wilson
  15. DFWJC

    DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

    22,658 Messages
    2,031 Likes Received
    Even after we beat the Skins :D ....they can still get in as a Wildcard team if both Minnesota and Chicago lose.

    Seeing that Chicago plays at Detroit and Minnesota plays Green Bay, the odds look very possible for the Skins to make it in. They would most likely travel to SF in this case, but it could be Seattle as well.
  16. TheSport78

    TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

    8,439 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Anybody but Seattle. That team is dangerous.
  17. FanSince61

    FanSince61 Thanks for the memories Dandy

    865 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    May not be impossible, but probably unlikely. If the skins did get in as a WC, it would be the 6th seed and we would play the 5th seed.
  18. Future

    Future Intramural Legend

    15,940 Messages
    1,323 Likes Received
    Oh, we'd be the fourth seed as a division winner and they'd be the #6. DURRRR
  19. FanSince61

    FanSince61 Thanks for the memories Dandy

    865 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Seattle does not play as well on the road. Probably prefer them over the 49ers. Both have good defenses, so it will be a hard game to win.
  20. TheSport78

    TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

    8,439 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Not many teams play better on the road as opposed to home. Seattle is playing like the best team in football right now...home and away.

Share This Page