1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

When Dallas Beats Redskins Who Will We Play in the 1st Round?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sjordan6, Dec 24, 2012.

1. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

5,950 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Adderall.

Browner chose to forego any appeal process and took his 4 game suspension knowing he would be back for the playoffs. Sherman chose to "fight" the suspension now claiming his urine sample was somehow contaminated. Yeah, seriously.
  2. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

22,669 Messages
    365 Likes Received
    Yep. I thought same thing in both years. :bow:

What does getting revenge really mean? If you win the sb do you really care about revenge on the way??

That revenge could bite you in the arse and make you leave dance early.
  3. morasp

morasp Well-Known Member

2,219 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    I wonder what our record is against the Redskins since 2000?
  4. RomoIzDaMan

RomoIzDaMan New Member

48 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dez is quickly taking his place among Cowboys elite WRs of the past.He is definitely one of the top WRs in the league now.

Don't care who Cowboys play in first round as long as its a home game:starspin
  5. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

18,862 Messages
    383 Likes Received
    Seahawks.

I would like to think Rob Ryan could take advantage of a rookie quarterback. :(
  6. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,455 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    99,9% Seahawks.
  7. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,539 Messages
    24 Likes Received

to be the man, you have to beat the man.....if seattle is the man this year, we need to go through them....

How about this.......We avenge the Skins loss with a win this Sunday and they are eliminated from the playoffs.

wildcard: host SF (I would prefer Chicago for the revenge factor, but they probably don't make the postseason)
    divisional: at Atl
    NFC Champ: at Seattle

We win those 3 games.....we beat a longtime rival in the 49ers. we get revenge against the Falcons for the loss this season. we get revenge against seattle for the loss this season and for the playoff loss that started the anti-Romo agenda.

Then we go to the SB and beat Baltimore to finish off our postseason of Vendetta......