1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

When the Levees Broke....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by jksmith269, Sep 4, 2006.

1. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995 Zone Supporter

3,935 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    I'm watching Acts 3&4 and noticed that most of the citizens degrading the government are reading what they are saying.... Not all of them...This is a political film to put the blame on the Government... WHile what happened was a tragedy the people can only blame themselves they knew a Hurricane Cat 4 was coming and they stayed...

MW for most of these people where DOPES... I know some couldn't leave but most of them could have... Could we do more as a country Sure we all could as citizens...

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

12,379 Messages
    2,684 Likes Received
    I've seen this a few times on HBO. It's a 'documentary' in the same way Fahrenheith 911 was - designed with a political POV.

3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,596 Messages
    19 Likes Received