1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Where do you rank Tony Romo out of the 32 starting QBs in the league?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Lazyking, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And again he's playing with a far better supporting cast and he hasn't really beaten anybody yet.

Get back to me when he outperforms Tony the entire season. If he does which I don't think he will.

Ryan is playing better than Rodgers by your logic he's better than him too.
  2. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Flacco has never showed me a thing. He has one of the best RB's, one of the best oline's, and of course a top notch defense. I personally thing Flacco blows. That's just my opinion.
  3. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    Temporary mind loss.. its gotta be.

Romo over Peyton?
  4. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Right now. If we're looking at a career standpoint, hell no, Romo over Ryan anyday.
  5. RoyTheHammer

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    You arn't going to be happy at the end of the year, sir.

The numbers won't even be close.
  6. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You're right Romo's will be much better. Funny how everyone is jumping off the bandwagon just like they did after Detroit last year.
  7. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Peyton hasn't looked any better than Romo this year. Hell he hasn't really looked good in two years.
  8. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Really? Quit being so butthurt over someone playing better than Romo. Everytime someone says something bad about him you're all over it. It's pretty pathetic, admit it sometimes people are better than him.
  9. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh they aren't? Well who is then Mel Kiper?
  10. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    To the person you're quoting, Rivers is easily, gimme another good year from Stafford and he's top 10 no doubt.
  11. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because its asinine and ridiculous to say a guy who's never even won a playoff game, has a far better supporting cast, and say after four games that Ryan is better than Romo.
  12. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Right now
    Right now
    Right now
    Right now
    Right now
    Right now
    Right now
  13. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You never answered my question about Rodgers. Is Ryan better than Rodgers?
  14. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Ryan as of right now, is playing better than any QB in the league.
  15. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So you're telling me Matt Ryan is the best quarterback in football? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
  16. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    How many freaking times do I have to say this? Let me spell it for you.
    R
    I
    G
    H
    T

N
    O
    W
  17. RoyTheHammer

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Bookmarked. Im not jumping off any bandwagon. I give Tony his due where he deserves it but i also live in reality.

Ryan's numbers are going to blow Romo's out of the water by the end of the year, bud. You realize how bad our OL is, yet you still talk of this nonsense that Romo will outproduce a guy who's playing like the best QB in the league so far? Hahah..geeze.
  18. Tezz

Tezz Active Member

373 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I would put Romo somewhere in the 7-10 range, but he is still a franchise QB which means he can lead the team to a superbowl.

Regarding Peyton Manning he is playing phenomenal, the only INTs he has this year are all in that 1st quarter against the Falcons. I think the Broncos are really underrated the only teams they lost to happen to be the two undefeated teams in the league and they were competitive games.
  19. RoyTheHammer

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    Well it must have been pretty tough for him to look good last year since he DIDN'T PLAY.

Kids.. good grief.

As for this year.. he's playing alot better than Romo so far, i'll tell ya that much.
  20. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bookmark it if you want you're the one who's gonna look like a fool in the end. Sure the offensive line is a joke, but they were last year as well and did that stop Romo from killing teams after that Detroit loss? No it didn't and it won't be any different this season. Sure he's struggling right now, but eventually he's gonna find a groove and get this train rolling again. That's what great football players do.

Again Matt Ryan has played four football games against rather weak competition outside of Denver. Forgive me if I'm not kissing his rear like you two and saying he's the best quarterback in football. Let's see him continue this for the rest of the season and actually win a damn playoff game before I say he's better or even in the same vicinity as Tony Romo.