1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Where do you think Sammie Lee Hill will be drafted?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Chocolate Lab, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Huge guy (6-4 330) in a draft that doesn't seem to have a lot of 320lb DTs. He has some quickness, seems smart (3.7 GPA I believe), and I like the "Yes sir, no sir" nature of his interviews. He even has some quickness, with a few sacks.

Where do you think he's drafted? Three? Four? Lower because of the small-school background? Even higher because of his upside?

Ideas?

He seems to me like a good developmental NT prospect. Of course, I don't know anything about his heart or motor.

Anyone actually seen him play?
  2. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,778 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    I see him anywhere from 4-6.
  3. TwoSteppinJJ

TwoSteppinJJ Active Member

1,167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm thinking the 5th... Alot of people liking him though so you may see him climb some boards.
  4. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I can't project where he goes at this point, simply because he played at such a low level I can't even hazard a guess how much that will hurt him on teams' draft boards... all I can say is if he's there in the 5th, I think he'd be a steal...
  5. 5mics

5mics Next Year's Champions

1,827 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Has a chance to make a lot of $$$ with the upcoming workouts and combine. We should have a better feel of where he'll go afterwards. My feeling is he's a 4-6 rounder right now.
  6. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,118 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    Due to his size alone, if we miss out on Ron Brace, I wouldn't mind drafting him in round 4 with our pick, probably not Detroit's. If we got Brace, I'd look for him in round 5
  7. Rush 2112

Rush 2112 New Member

1,496 Messages
    0 Likes Received