Where do you think Sammie Lee Hill will be drafted?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Chocolate Lab, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Huge guy (6-4 330) in a draft that doesn't seem to have a lot of 320lb DTs. He has some quickness, seems smart (3.7 GPA I believe), and I like the "Yes sir, no sir" nature of his interviews. He even has some quickness, with a few sacks.

Where do you think he's drafted? Three? Four? Lower because of the small-school background? Even higher because of his upside?

He seems to me like a good developmental NT prospect. Of course, I don't know anything about his heart or motor.

Anyone actually seen him play?
  2. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

12,305 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    I see him anywhere from 4-6.
  3. TwoSteppinJJ

TwoSteppinJJ Active Member

1,168 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I'm thinking the 5th... Alot of people liking him though so you may see him climb some boards.
  4. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I can't project where he goes at this point, simply because he played at such a low level I can't even hazard a guess how much that will hurt him on teams' draft boards... all I can say is if he's there in the 5th, I think he'd be a steal...
  5. 5mics

5mics Next Year's Champions

1,827 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Has a chance to make a lot of $$$ with the upcoming workouts and combine. We should have a better feel of where he'll go afterwards. My feeling is he's a 4-6 rounder right now.
  6. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

6,818 Messages
    1,051 Likes Received
    Due to his size alone, if we miss out on Ron Brace, I wouldn't mind drafting him in round 4 with our pick, probably not Detroit's. If we got Brace, I'd look for him in round 5
  7. Rush 2112

Rush 2112 New Member

1,496 Messages
    0 Likes Received