1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Which is toughest & easiest division?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Parcells4Life, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Parcells4Life

Parcells4Life Active Member

674 Messages
    180 Likes Received
    Toughest: NFC North. All 4 teams can be a force. If Ponder isn't atrocious and Lions give something more than just throw it to CJ both Minn and Det will be tough.

Easiest: AFC East. Buf. Mia and NYJ are awful. NE will have a tough yr without any decent weapons.
  2. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,166 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Toughest nfc west - teams like denver who are a powerhouse may take 3rd in that division. STL on the up and rise

Easiest afc east- 3 teams are awful and NE is on the decline
  3. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,770 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    I really want to change my Avatar to Rowdy and start a movement.

Toughest, NFC west, they all have good D and play hard. Seattle took Dallas' lunch money last season.

Easiest AFC East, apart from those two years where the Jets looked good, have NE even looked like losing that division recently?
  4. brucekr

brucekr Active Member

357 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    I'll agree with the NFC West being the toughest, but you realize Denver is an AFC West team right?
  5. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,166 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    Yes which is why I said afc east in my OP haha
  6. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,611 Messages
    2,170 Likes Received
    Any division in the NFC could be the toughest, it all depends on injuries. The NFC South is probably the weakest(of the 4 divisions) but not by much.

I'll go with:
    toughest - NFC N with the East right behind them
    easiest - AFC E
  7. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    AFC West looks just as bad as the AFC East.
  8. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,558 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    I think the AFC South is actually pretty bad. Dont believe in the Texans at all.

And, dont look now, but I dont think its unreasonable to think that the NFC East winner will go 7-9. Its not likely, but I wouldnt say its impossible. Every team in the division has some serious flaws.
  9. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,611 Messages
    2,170 Likes Received
    The AFC S and W are both weak with each having only one good team. Basically, like the AFC E. Overall, the AFC is pretty weak.

No way the NFCE winner has only 7 wins, almost impossible. Also, each of the four teams are capable of beating anyone, maybe excluding the Eagles.
  10. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,558 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    I know. I think they could all lose to any team in the league as well. Just saying its possible, not necessarily likely.