1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Which WR(s) should I go with

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by IAMKING, Sep 28, 2011.

1. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Malcom Floyd
    Reggie Wayne
    Victor Cruz
    Torrey Smith
    Mike Craptree
    Johnny Knox
    Wes Welker

PPR league. I know Wes Welker is a start but I need to fill 2 other WR slots and have a flex spot that I'll use a WR to fill.

Just in case you want to know my RBs Arian Foster and Daniel Thomas will start
    Then I have Carnell Williams and Knowshon doubt I'd start them in flex but that's the entire RB/WR stable.
  2. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Wow, you're pretty weak at WR. I would roll with Wayne for sure. Knox will be my next choice, he is the primary target for the bears.

Man, there have to be some better options on the waiver wire in you league than the rest on your list. Floyd will be ok when healthy but i would look to see who else is available.
  3. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    14 man team with deep rosters. Top guy on the waiver wire at WR is Brain Hartline.

Currently 3-0 and have outscored the next highest team by 100 points, primarily due to Brady and Welker.
  4. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,915 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    Reggie Wayne.. Probably both highest upside and safest. It's PPR so go Welker aswell
  5. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    so basically you want to start 4 WRs right. i say don't start floyd and don't start crabtree.

smith and cruz might get 0 but they might get 10-20. floyd and crabtree will get you 2-5. 2-5 doesnt help me win so i would rather the possibility of them going off. lets face it if your WR gets < 5 you are relying on your other players to win for you anyway
  6. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,400 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Have to start Wayne, than it is a toss up for me between Knox and Torrey Smith. I would lean towards Knox because it is PPR.