Who do you hope wins Super Bowl 40

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Wolverine, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Zimmer Hater

2,467 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Really I just dont care now. I got my wish and that was for the Patriots to be KOd from the playoffs. The Giants and Skins gettin KOd was a nice bonus.

Panthers - I would not mind them winning it. We could always say we beat the Super Bowl Champs

Seahawks - why not they have never been to the Super Bowl. Kinda fun to watch a new team get there.

Denver - only reason I would like to see them win it all is cuz they are the team that KOd the Patriots.

Steelers - so what if they become the 3rd team to win 5 Super Bowls. Unbelievable that so many people in here think Parcells is a better coach NOW then Cowher. Well IMO Cowher is the better coach now and I guess he will have to win the Super Bowl. If he wins it then maybe 1 or 2 more people in this forum will then see that Cowher is a better coach NOW.
  2. CactusCowboy

CactusCowboy Benched

1,861 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,748 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Anyone but the Steelers.
  4. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

15,673 Messages
    1,939 Likes Received
    I want to see Broncos and Seahawks in the SB with Seahawks winning because they've never won one and those poor saps way out there need one to reduce the suicide factor out there, gloomy raining place to live ya know....
  5. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  6. Wolverine

Wolverine Zimmer Hater

2,467 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You know it would be nice to see the NFC beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl. We would get to see the Broncos become the 1st team that has lost 5 Super Bowls.
  7. Kaika

Kaika Have a Good Day Pilgrims

2,697 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't really care ,but If I have to root for someone I guess it would have to be Pitt and Big ben.
    Anyone who can nail Natalie Gulbis is OK in my book.:laugh2::bow:
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

62,722 Messages
    14,870 Likes Received
    Anyone but the Steelers.
  9. lane

lane The Chairman

11,910 Messages
    2,040 Likes Received
    anyone but seattle.
  10. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Out of the teams left...I hope the Panthers take it.

Never really had any dis-like for them. Except for when they broke Irvin's collarbone...ouch!
  11. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,847 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    The Panthers. They lost Stephen Davis, Deshawn Foster, and Kris Jenkins, but they made no exuses and kept playing football. That team has alot of heart and pride and proved it by finishing last year at 7-9 despite all their injuries.
  12. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,228 Messages
    260 Likes Received
    Are you a true Cowboy fan?

If so, you CANNOT pull for the steelers.....they make me sick!
  13. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I would love to see Bill Cowher and especailly Jerome Bettis get over the hump.

I love defense and I think they have the best Defense of all of them.

Too bad the Bears went down.

- Mike G.
  14. Wolverine

Wolverine Zimmer Hater

2,467 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I do respect the fans of the 4 teams that are in the Championship. All of them are the 12th man and can make it alot tuffer on the road team.

In Dallas we have the INVISIBLE Man. You could hear a pin drop in Texas Stadium when the Cowboys are playin.

I know not all of us agree with each other in this forum or in other Cowboy formums but I bet if all of who post in any Cowboy forum got a whole section of seats to themself we would be the loudest section by far.

With our fans bein the invisible man instead of the 12th man that probaly has cost us almost as many games as Billy Cundiff.
  15. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

62,722 Messages
    14,870 Likes Received
    Nah. Zimmer.
  16. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    1 Likes Received

I have went over this a thousand times so i am not going to jump back into this argument.

BTW, how did we go from talking who will win the Super Bowl to the fans :)?
  17. Wolverine

Wolverine Zimmer Hater

2,467 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Dunno Mick. Just noticed it in all the playoff games last week. I think the only REAL Cowboy fans are the ones who post in this forum and any Cowboy forum.
  18. kingwhicker

kingwhicker BCRSA

3,290 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Panthers- I would rather Al Qaeda win the Super Bowl than Pittsburgh.
  19. Future

Future Intramural Legend

17,630 Messages
    2,717 Likes Received
    i feel the same way

i dont know why but i just dont hate them like i do..oh, 90% of the other teams in the NFL
  20. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,421 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    what he said