1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Who to start...week 3

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by ethiostar, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I need to choose between L. Moore and Amendola for a flex start in a .5 ppr league.

What say you?
  2. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Come on folks, I need advise.

Let me ask this in a different way. I need to pick four out of the following, in .5ppr league, Dez, Welker, Gates, L. Moore, Amendola, and T. Young.

Right now I have the first four in my lineup but I'm not certain about picking Moore over Amendola, although Moore is playing at home in the dome where he does very well.

At this point, I'm just holding onto Young to see if he comes around in the next couple of weeks. If I don't see much production from him before week 5, he will be the one I drop to pick up a bye week filler at QB.
  3. SMASHMOUTH9473

SMASHMOUTH9473 Active Member

175 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Amendola. KC's D can't stop running water. N.O. will get a lead and will run a lot. N.O. will being playing catch up and will have to throw a lot.
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,613 Messages
    2,005 Likes Received
    Pretty much a toss up, but I'd roll with Amendola.
  5. TennMike

TennMike New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Amendola... he's atleast the #1 WR option for the Rams. Saints have too many others.
  6. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,494 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    id go amendola as well
  7. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,767 Messages
    1,607 Likes Received
    Check to see if Colston is out - he may very well be and if he is - I'd go with Moore.
  8. TooStupid

TooStupid Talk is Cheap...Walk the Walk

70 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good point about Colston Sarge. Amendola is a target monster as seen last week but you can't expect that every week. Still I agree with Sarge if Colston is out I'd roll with Moore if Colston is active I'd probably roll with Amendola. I've got to choose between Kenny Britt Kevin Ogletree or Leonard Hankerson as my last man into my lineup in a ppr league. I picked up Hankerson because Garcon is out and what I heard Hankerson will be starting at the X WR position... ANy thoughts??