1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Who you got in tonights game? Saints vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Achilleslastand, Dec 2, 2013.

1. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    Twenty minutes ago you told us all how you were annoyed by fans who over-react to one game...and then you post this... over-reaction to one game?
  2. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    Any reference to Katy Perry makes a part of me smile. But you best not tell your wife about it.
  3. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    I agree with the first part of your post. Regarding SF...don't forget they just got Crabtree back. That offense could still be stout down the stretch and in the playoffs.

But wow...the 12th man in Seattle is one hell of a player.
  4. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

700 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    Seattle is not getting beaten at home. By anybody.
  5. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

2,967 Messages
    213 Likes Received
    That was kind of my point in posting that.
  6. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,391 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    I guess my irony antenna wasn't fully extended. Must have been the interference from Katy Perry references.
  7. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,353 Messages
    1,335 Likes Received
    Yea, SF could beat them in SF, but not sure about in the NW. Not even sure Carolina can up there. I am still not sold on Kaper, especially being able to win up there.
  8. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,131 Messages
    503 Likes Received
    Y
    That was not the point, it was just for the sake of discussion, I never said we will get there.
  9. Wheeltax

Wheeltax Well-Known Member

852 Messages
    368 Likes Received
    New Orleans hasn't taken a beating like that since August 2005
  10. kramskoi

kramskoi Well-Known Member

1,315 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    I never said NO was not good. They simply met a better team in Seattle. Without Harvin and minus TWO starting corners to boot. It was'nt even close. This game was competitive for less time than the Dallas-NO matchup a few weeks ago. They were outclassed. Period. It was a statement game, with a reminder that you better have your running game and defense in order if you have to play them at home.
  11. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,210 Messages
    1,959 Likes Received
    You talking about the same Giants team that had to have the refs help to beat the 3 win Skins?
  12. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

1,866 Messages
    503 Likes Received
    No way Indy is going. After Wayne went down, they are a disaster on offense. Honestly, if anyone can beat Seattle at home, it would be them due to how they are set up to win. Saints are predicated on offense. And their offensive gameplan is a lot different than the Panthers. Carolina can ugly up a game and that's how they like it.

Got to watch out for the Niners as well. They seem to be clicking of late but seattle destroyed them at home earlier at home n SNF. Curious to see how Seattle does this coming week in SF.
  13. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,310 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    Seattle came out prepared. I do believe they are playing the best football in the NFL next to the Panthers, who are quietly sneaking up on people.
    visionary likes this.
  14. Don Corleone

4,310 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    If nothing else, I think Romo would welcome the opportunity to go to Seattle in the playoffs at a chance for redemption. It might be a shootout like the Denver game. Any given Sunday.
  15. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,033 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    I agree with this. Barring an injury to their QB, they are walking to the SB. They are a powerful and complete team, and nearly impossible to beat at home.
  16. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,108 Messages
    1,098 Likes Received
    Seattle has their secret sauce in their chewing gum.

Carroll & some of their players chew gum like a cow chewing his cud.
    visionary likes this.
  17. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,645 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    Seattle is not a "shoot out" type of team like Denver is. Seattle has a bunch of bullies (in a good way) and tough guys and they are even more hostile and brash when they're at home. They have a mean pass rush, and the best cornerback and possible safety combination in the entire league. Seattle at home is the worst possible matchup for Tony Romo and the Cowboys.
    visionary likes this.
  18. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,108 Messages
    1,098 Likes Received
    Worry about Chicago. Screw Seattle. :)
  19. Don Corleone

4,310 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    They had a poll last night on NFL Total Access where they asked which team is most likely to win in Seattle come playoff time. 30% said Panthers, an the Cowboys were 27%. No other teams were close. Human emotion plays into games and their outcomes. The offense would have to be perfect. Similar to how they played the Saints in New Orleans back in 2009.
  20. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,645 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    Who cares what a poll says, watch the games and the teams play. The Cowboys couldn't even handle the game at New Orleans and now you think they could handle the Seahawks in Seattle?